I wont let go

You had always been told not to walk around alone in New York after dark, but you thought what could happen if I'm just going to the store and back? The answer to that would be many things.

"Please leave me alone" you begged as cold metal was pushed against your head in a dingy alley.

"Now why would I do that?" The man growled.

"Come on man, she asked nicely!" You heard a shadow call from above. The gun was suddenly pulled from his hand by what seemed to be a web. Taking this as your moment to flea, you pushed the man backwards and raced out of the alley.

"Woah, hey hey hey, your safe now" the hero rambled as you jumped back when he landed in front of you, a moment into your great escape.

"Leave me alone!" You shout in fear, looking back to find the man stuck to the wall by a web.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" he promises in a calm and soft voice. "Here, can I take you home?" he offers you his hand as you cross your arms tightly accross your chest in rejection. "Y/n please just let me help you get home safely" the masked hero begged but there was a familiarity to his voice.

"Peter?" You question looking at him with a stern face.

"Uh no I um" he starts but sighs before continuing. "Yeah it's me, I'll explain everything when we are out of here" he holds his hand out again and this time you take it.

Within seconds you and your best friend are swinging through the cold air of New York City. "Shh your safe, I won't let you go" he promises to you as you scream in fear after looking down. Once you landed on your fire escape you were afraid to let go of your friend causing him to laugh lightheartedly. You pull back and glare at him before opening your window and climbing through, soon to be followed by the masked hero.

"Okay now you have some explaining to do" you tell him sternly as he sits on your bed and you stand in front of him.

"Well I guess it all started three years ago when we went on the class trip to Oscorp. At the labs I was bit by one of the radioactive spiders that escaped containment and it gave me spider ability's." He starts to explain his origin story.

"Wait hold on, is that why you stopped wearing glasses? And all of a sudden became really strong?"

"Aw you think I'm strong?" He asks jokingly.

"Just continue" you laugh shoving him a bit.

"Then after my uncle Ben died, I made a promise to always use my powers for good and to help the people who can't help themselves. So to sum it up I've been Spider-Man for the past three years to save people and protect the ones I love, like you" he tells you casually. With a confused look on his face he notes your shock.

"You love me?" You question, unable to comprehend the news.

"Uh ye-yes" he stutters nervous to your reaction.

"I-I'm speechless."

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said it. I wasn't paying attention to what I was saying and it just sorta came out and now we are here and you don't need to-" he starts to ramble but is cut off by your lips suddenly placed on his. "That was nice" he smiles shyly as you both pulled away.

"Your such a dork, but your my dork"

~two years later~

"Peter!" You cried for help as the lizard held you on top of the Oscorp building.

"I'm right here! I need you to jump, I won't let you go" he calls up to you as he is perched on the edge or the roof. With a nod and all your trust put into your boyfriend you take the leap. As you fall from the tower you look up you see your biggest fear. The lizard was now holding Peter, preventing him from catching you like he had promised. You scream out as your body free falls from the roof getting closer and closer to the ground every second.

"Help!" You cry one last time before your body hit the rock solid pavement.

"No!" Peter shouted with anger coursing through his veins. He took the syringe and poked it into the lizards scaly arm, causing it to open up and release Peter as Curt Conners shrunk down to human size once more. Peter dove towards you but when he had caught up to you it had already been just a moment too late.

"Y/n, no please no" the hero cried, holding your cold lifeless body against his as his tears fell onto your face.

"I'm sorry"

——————————————
Question of the day: have you watched the amazing Spider-Man movies?

Sorry that I have been a little inactive on this book, I am starting to write a few more imagines but I have been busy writing lots of other books for the future that I hope you will enjoy!