Thunderstorm

You wake up sweating as you hear a loud crash from outside. You hold your blanket close as you see a flash of light followed by another crash. Quickly you turned on your light before cuddling in deeper to your blankets.

You had always hated thunder storms.

Meanwhile the city's masked hero was swinging home in the storm when he decided to take a detour. The hero sat perched up on the edge of a building, taking one last look at the city for crime before clocking out for the evening.

"That's odd y/n should be asleep by now" he commented upon seeing your bedroom lights shining through the small window. Deciding to make one last stop he landed on your fire escape and knocked on your window.

Upon hearing the knock you jumped and hid under your blankets, not knowing who the night visitor was. He shakes his head with a muffled laugh before slowly opening the window and climbing inside.

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" he asks coming towards you, pulling off his mask. You carefully peak out from your blankets to be met with Peters kind golden eyes.

"I d-don't like thunderstorms" you admit just as another crash sounds out causing you to hide under the blankets again.

"Well I'm here now and I promise your safe with me"

"I know" you smile coming out from your hiding place. "Peter your soaking wet" you scold as he drips water onto your floor.

"Sorry" he apologized, shying away. "You know what I'll just head home it's getting late"

"No, no it's too dangerous for you to be swinging out there during a thunderstorm." You tell him.

"So you want me to stay?" He asks with a smirk as you stand up to find a towel for him to dry off with.

"Wipe that smirk off your face" you throw a towel at his unmasked face as he laughs. "But yes, I want you to stay" with those words he had picked you up and spun you around causing you to let out a small squeal. "Peter! Your all wet!" You scold with laughter as he puts you down.

Another crash sounded out as you jumped back into bed, taking your spot under the covers once more.

"Move over y/l/n I'm coming in!" Peter called as you peaked out from under the blankets to find the boy in only his underpants. You blushed, moving over as he joined you under the warm comforting blankets.

Once again thunder struck and you curled up into a tight ball while shaking slightly. You felt a strong pair of arms wrap around you and pull you towards Peters warm chest making you instantly relax.

Maybe thunder storms aren't that bad.

—————————————
Question of the day: do you like thunderstorms?

I apologize for not posting as frequently on this story but I will try my best to write a lot more over the summer break! And as always it would help out a lot of you would hit the vote button, leave a comment or share this story with others!