||What's Stored in Destiny||

At Karma Company•

Sanskar is busy in working in his project while his p.a. is helping him. Now it's nearly lunch break so all are very concerned to finish their desired works within time. Just then the silent atmosphere in Sanskar Maheswari's cabin becomes full with the shrill noise coming from his phone's ringtone. He scrunches his face in utter irritation but then also he takes the call, seeing the caller ID. As it's his bade papa cum spiritual Guru so how could he reject the call. However, taking the call he will go to speak but before that only the other person starts to speak without giving him a time. And what he listens makes his blood boiled.

D.P. :- Listen Sanskar, I know you are very busy now for your Government project but what I'm going to tell that is also very important.

San:- What is it, bade papa?

D.P. :- Today at evening time, we all are going to see a girl for you so I want you to come home before 6 o'clock.

Sanskar goes to deny it but D.P. doesn't give him a chance to speak.

D.P. :- I know you will say you've many works like other days. But today I'm not going to listen it. I want to see you before our going.

Saying this D.P. cuts the call while Sanskar starts to roar in his mind in utter anger.

However, he starts to complete his work before the time so his p.a. brings his lunch at his cabin only. And when it is 4.30 p.m. at clock, he goes out from his office. While his employees are very surprised as they have never seen him to go home before them in these many years.

Other side, Swara is in her school when she listens her phone ringing. She quickly takes the call because she has not a great friend circle so she knows the call must be from her house. So she doesn't want to irritate them more with her behaviour, when they are bearing her.

As she takes the call, she knows her intuition is not that wrong. Because with her taking the call only, her dadi starts to curse her. She controls herself as she is in her class. And before kids or other persons, she never shows her weak side.

Par(roughly):- Why this much late to pick up the call?

Swa(calmly):- Dadi, I am in my class.

Par:- Listen, tonight a family is coming to see you. So come before time and help your mother to complete the household chores. And they are some reputed family so try to impress them. So that we can get free from you. Are you listening me?

Swa(controlling her sob):- Yes , dadi.

Par:- Good.

Saying the rough words,her dadi cuts the call without asking her opinion or any further thought. Swara weakly smiles at her fate. However, looking at the innocent face before her, she calms herself down. The kids always help her to forget how cruel her life is that's why she loves them beyond any limit.

•••

It's already 6 o'clock. So after cooking for the guests and making some delicious sweets, Swara gets relief. Then only Parvati comes to her and starts to taunt her again.

Par(shouting):- Listen girl, I'm telling you now only..I don't want to make some extra expenses in the name of groom's family for you so I want you to impress them in one look only. So get ready beautifully and before them, always bend your head. Don't talk before elders. If they don't get ready for taking you as their daughter in law then I'm telling you I'll not keep you in my house. Remember it!

Saying such harsh words, She goes away from the kitchen while Swara comes out to reality and becomes sad thinking of her future. She slowly goes towards her room while Ragini who is busy in polishing her nails gets happy to see tears in her eyes.