||Start from End||

Police holds Sujata captive and founds two figures are still behind Sujata, standing in dark. The inspector orders two more lady officers to arrest them. As police goes to Ragini and Parvati, the bullets are started to be fired randomly from here and there. Sanskar holds Swara's hand and hides themselves in behind of some pillar and hides her in his embrace. Swara looks at him with love-filled eyes ; she knows how many times he says 'his love for Swara is finished' is nothing but a pure lie! Because Sanskar Maheswari is meant for Swara Sanskar Maheswari ; this world can be destroyed in a minute but his love for her is meant for ages. That much he loves to HIS Swara.

Here Lakshya has dragged Kavya under some table to protect her from firing. Kavya makes faces seeing there are so many soots hanging under the table and touching her silky hair. Lakshya pouts by looking at her angry face and Kavya melts by his cute antiques..suddenly she founds the romantic eye lock between SwaSan behind the pillar and nudges Lakshya with her arm. A puzzled Lakshya looks behind to find his bhai and bhabhi to be busy in romance. Lakshya smirks thinking now he has got something to tease them, he has been going to throw the pebble towards Sanskar but at the exact time Kavya holds his hand and looks at him angrily. Lakshya quickly answers - Aree, Kavya look now the situation is tensed amidst of bullets and they are busy in romance! Is it time for romancing?

Kavya eyes him pointedly at which Lakshya rubs his neck - Seriously? Then what your brother will do? Is he a police officer to fight with goons? Or he will do business in this situation? No naah..then let him do romance. After so many years, they have met and come closer to each other then why are you behaving so mad? Rather than giving them privacy, you're going to destroy it! Your stupidity has no limit.

Lakshya smiles nervously. At the mean time, Sanskar looks at Swara to find immense LOVE for him in her eyes. He feels to love her but couldn't due to such circumstance. And moreover, he wants to know everything before starting a new life.

On the other hand, police has almost controlled the situation by injuring all the goons. Inspector goes to one goon and asks him rather threatens him to know they are sent by Sahil Sengupta. Listening his name, Sanskar gets so angry that he almost goes to punch on the wall but Swara quickly holds it. Sanskar doesn't say anything but goes to the goon and holds him from his collar : What rubbish it is? Tell me where is your boss and how could he come to know we are here?

The goon gasps and replies : He..he lives in..in his penthouse....it's in Lonavala, Mumbai. And some lady is associated with....him in this work.

Sanskar's eyes get dark : Lady? (looking at Sujata) Don't tell me Mrs Sujata Maheswari that you're the one to help him reaching here? Aree, what kind of mother you're that you're trying to harm your own family by bringing goons and trying to shoot us? Why so toxic!

Sujata opens up : Believe me, Sanskar! I've not called them..I'm saying true. (Sanskar chuckles playfully that indicates clearly he doesn't believe her now.)

The inspector quickly calls the local police of Lonavala Police Station and and asks them to catch Sahil Sengupta and to do enquiry from him, regarding his partner in this work. In all these, grandmother and granddaughter are standing far from them in dark so none can see how they are gulping their saliva hard.

Police takes the injured goons for hospital and then they will be taken in custody! Police comes before to take Sujata with them while Sanskar stops then saying - I've one question only why Ragini, mom? You're not ready to accept Swara after so many years of our marriage when we have two kids together then why you are so against Swara? Even Ragini is not your rich classy modern fashionable girl but then also you're choosing her! Why so partiality?

Sujata grimaces : For this girl(pointing at Swara), now you're talking to me, your mom in this way? I've seen it coming when you've come back after four years! And moreover, I couldn't accept an orphan cursed girl to rule over my son or my family. That's the reason I've teamed up with Ragini and Parvati ji. They have helped me always. If that day, Ragini wouldn't have thought to write a letter for Sanskar from Swara's side then how could I seperate her from you for so many years?