||Sanskar's Decision||

It's few months Sanskar has returned to Maheswari Mansion and everything is going smoothly here. Maheswaris have arranged one reception type function and invited every famous personalities and media in that where Sanskar is announced alive and the news regarding marriage of SwaSan with having their kid has spread like fire around the city. The well wishers are happy for the couple but there are few hidden people too who are venomously poisoning their own life in extreme anger and vowing to destroy this happy world so they are planning some vicious plan behind everyone's back.

If the enemy is from outside then it can be accepted but when your mother is behind your happiness then what will you do? And the same thing is going to take place in Sanskar's life. One side, he is unknown to past four years of his life, then he is accepting himself to be married with the girl whom he has denied once..and lastly, he is having one kid also. So in total, he is feeling confused..but trying to cope with the situation required. But amidst of all, his confusion grows towards his mother's suspicious behaviour. So oneday he thinks to confront her but before that only Sujata faints in hall. Before she could touch the floor, Sanskar runs to her and holds her securely. Then he takes her to his parents' bedroom. Uttara has already called the doctor and all have gathered outside her room when doctor is busy in treating her in the room. Sanskar is sweating profusely because he is closer to Sujata, in comparison to his dad. Swara supports him but he doesn't show any emotions that breaks Swara. But then only little Sanskrit clutches Sanskar's collar and sequels loudly. That brings a smile on Sanskar's face. Swara feels happy that atleast their child could do the thing which she can't and that is calming Sanskar.

A few minutes later, doctor comes out and says : Actually patient is taking unnecessary stress..she is tensed regarding some issue..just try to mend her worry and give her the tablets written on prescription continuously..she will feel better. And please keep a look on her because in high blood pressure, patients sometime feel dizzy and this may bring some accidents which could be fatal..sometime it leads to partial paralysis.

All feel afraid at the piece of information and Sanskar decides to talk with Sujata when everyone will leave the place. And soon all get busy by meeting Sujata and asking her to take rest thoroughly. Taking a chance, Sanskar goes to Sujata's room and closes the door. Sujata who has been laying on bed and acting to be little tensed gets happy in her mind that now she can fool Sanskar and make Swara away from this house along with her son.

Here Sanskar comes inside and sits beside Sujata on bed. Meanwhile, Sujata too tries to sit but fails, being fakely unwell. Sanskar helps her and keeps her back resting on headboard. Then by holding her hands in his, Sanskar starts : Now you don't have to act being healthy as I know you are not! So tell me quickly which is the thing is making you worried..I could feel you're hiding something from me. But I'm also your son. I can know your thoughts by your jestures only.

Sujata acts to be shocked : But I'm not..how could you, beta? Yes..these days I've been worrying a lot..and the thing is something which I can't even express to others. I've tried..I've tried so many times to tell you but seeing you happy with your WIFE and SON..I thought you're not interested in my worries. So I've left it.

Meanwhile, by giving Sanskrit to others Swara has gone inside to make healthy soup for Sujata. AP hasn't denied her from doing so because she thinks it will rebuild the relationship between Sujata and Swara like other saas-bahu relationship. Rather she joins others in hall and thinks to enjoy the family time with little Sanskrit's antiques.

Here after making the soup, Swara goes towards Sujata's room and she will go to knock on the door when she listens some muffled voice from the window so she goes there to listen a bit of Sanskar's conversation with Sujata.

•••

Sanskar frowns a little at the tone Sujata uses for Swara and Sanskrit. He understands Swara is not his mother's choice but then what fault Sanskrit has done? So he calmly replies : But mom, till the time I've returned to Maheswari Mansion, I've never avoided anyone intentionally or unintentionally..everytime I've given all the attention. Then why you feel I've done some partiality?