||In Between Past and Present||

After getting warning from the doctor about Sanskar's serious condition, Swara goes towards Sanskar..her mind is full of confusion as if what Sanskar will ask her? Or what if he asks her about his past....then what will she answer? If thinking only her Mind gets afraid of the answer then how will she handle the situation? .. no .. she can't be weak now. She will manage the situation but the question is how? Her mind counter attacks : It's not that Sanskar is going to ask her about that only..may be, he needs clothes. Yeah..now she remembers he doesn't have any cloth that's why today morning also he has been wearing that last day's cloth. Thinking this she goes to him with a strong and smiley face.

Here Sanskar is very aggressive as Swara is not coming till now. But his anger gets fuelled when he finds Swara talking with a clerk with a smiling face.

San(with utter jealousy):- here she is! I've been waiting for her for half an hour and she is talking with that bloody pion smilingly. Huhh! Let her come here....I'll not talk to her. Who am I to her that she will run to me with my asking only? I have no value in her life!

It's true his memory is gone but till now his self boasting has not gone. His arrogance is still visible in his tone.

As Swara comes to him after talking with the peon, Sanskar holds her from her shoulder angrily and pulls her towards his chest. His all anger has been pushed to the line of control, seeing her so close to him. His make ego gets switched on with utter jealousy and possessiveness. Swara hasn't been prepared to this so she falls upon his broad chest and their front collides with each other. Swara is shocked while a feeling of sensation blows through their spine. Sanskar feels better with this feeling as he knows his feelings for her is nothing but LOVE while Swara gets afraid and tries to tend her broken heart. Because she knows now Sanskar is unaware of his state but when he will gain consciousness then he will blame her like before. Naah..she can't go near to him .. thinking this, she tries to create a safe distance between them and  the Possessive Alpha awakens inside him. He drags her towards him and captivates her within his arms. Swara gets confused at his behaviour because till last night he has been polite with her, with maintaining a safe control between them but what has happened to him within a night....but she doesn't want to make him thoughtful so asks in a chill tone : "Sanskar ji, why have you called me here? Is there anything serious?"

Listening "ji" from her mouth after his name, he frowns and asks her : "Swara, please I'm not old enough that you will add 'ji' with my name! So call me with my first name. Okay?"

Swara nodes at him and asks him the question again at which he answers or can say questions her : "Swara, as you know my name and has asked me why I'm in Mumbai now, then is it that you know me from before? Please Swara, tell me who am I or where does my real family live? I want to go there. (Seeing Swara's hurtful gaze, he takes it wrong.) Naah Swara..it's not that I'm bored with you (In mind, he murmurs : I can never be bored of you.) It's just that I want to meet them..I want to know my past.. by the way, Swara when you have last seen me .. I mean before coming here?

Swara is now in a fix, she doesn't know what she will answer. Rather, her mind is reminding herself of doctor's words and she shivers in fear what if HER Sanskar gets a shock and that may lead him to coma..naah .. she is ready to lie rather than send him to coma.

Swa(with lowering her eyes):- You're an ORPHAN Sanskar, just like me .. I mean your parents died when you were a child and from then you're alone in this world..and I know you from last two years when both of us have joined in the same company for a job and there we have been good friends. So I know your name. And yeah last time when I've seen you before two years, you've been in Kolkata. So I get shocked to see you in Mumbai and that too in this condition. Because I've left the job and I have had no idea how you've reached here. I'm sorry..I can't fill  the details of your life from last two years.