||Marriage-Drama||

After passionate and soulful kiss, SwaSan look at each other intensely. Suddenly Swara feels conscious and lowers her eyelashes, being shy. While Sanskar smirks at her reaction and wraps his both hands around her waist and brings her closer to him. At the sudden pull, Swara closes her eyes and lands upon his chest. Their front collides with each other and Sanskar places his head upon the crook of her neck and starts to place some open mouth kisses there only. At the sensation, Swara holds his shirt collar tightly and says in unsure voice : Sanskar, don't you have to go to office? Le..leave me ....

Listening "leave me" from her, Sanskar comes to reality and looks at her angrily and cups her face dangerously : You have said once, Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheswari so I'm sparing you if you again think of leaving me then I'll punish you that hard that you'll not able to walk for next one month and the people of Maheswari Mansion will come to know what's happening inside this room..get it?

At his tone Swara gets afraid and nods her head innocently while Sanskar gets busy in smelling her scent from her shoulder blade. But before he could proceed, Swara pushes him hard which lands him upon bed. Sanskar looks at her being surprised : What's this behaviour, Swara? I was doing something important and you?

Swara angrily comes to him and holds her both hands upon her chest : You're telling me not to think of leaving you while you are the one who is thinking to seperate US and marry that NAGINI.

Sanskar looks at her innocently : NAGINI? Who is Nagini? I don't know any Nagini or poisonous snake.

"Don't get extra innocent or over smart upon me, Mr Maheswari. Don't you know who I'm referring to?" - says Swara more angrily.

Sanskar smiles sheepishly : But Swara, her name is Ragini not Nagini.

Coming close to him with long march, she angrily says : Woww .. simply woww! The marriage is not done yet and you're taking her side from now only! I am seeing very well who I'm to you.

Before she could ramble more, Sanskar drags her and makes her sit upon his lap and then wraps her petite form within his strong arms : You know, Jaan you look very cute with anger upon your little nose. But this jealousy suits you better. (Swara tries to get up but his hold gets more stronger.) Naah..don't even think of getting up..because I'm loving this position of ours..you are this close to me and your soft body against my hard one..the feeling is heavenly, you know! (Swara turns her face at other side at which Sanskar smiles at her lovingly.) Jaan, if I'm saying I LOVE YOU, ONLY YOU..then I mean it. I don't have any intention of marrying that Nagini.

Swara hopefully looks at him and asks : Then why have you accepted your mom's proposal that day? You could have denied too.

Sanskar smirks looking at the ceiling of their room at which Swara frowns : Because they are trapping mom as she is too innocent. And I want to give then that flavour of humiliation which once they have caused to you..marriage will be occurring here but not of mine and hers..but ....

Then he says her of the plan..listening which Swara places a tight kiss upon his cheeks in excitement. Sanskar teases her when she comes to know what she has done in excitement. Before she could go away from his territory, Sanskar once again takes her lips into his rough one saying : You are my addiction, Jaan..I just love how you taste into my mouth.

•••

Sujata is sitting inside her room and waiting for someone. Hearing the knock sound, she gets alert and sits steadily. As the person comes to her, she erupts the inner volcano : What is this UTTARA, how could you lower your taste by accepting that middle class trash and her kid? I have thought only Sanskar has lost his conscience but no, now I'm seeing you are also no less.