||Returning back to Home||

Swara looks at Sanskar with horrified eyes as if that has happened which she is afraid to the most. But naah..now she can't become silent as it is related to her baby. So she goes to him and says - What are you saying? Don't you remember of our marriage..our love..our union..and then the news of my pregnancy which is the best news to any married couples..and see when we have been coming to hospital for my sonography, you have had an accident and now my premature delivery..and look(showing the infant in her arms) this is..this is our baby .. I've named him Sanskrit Sanskar Maheswari. Our baby boy!! You have always wanted a girl first but I've a bet on you that we will have a boy first and look, I've won.

Listening Swara, Sanskar starts to think, only resulting him to feel uneasy. Swara has already found his actions and cries out loud - Doctor, Subhas please come here..my HUSBAND is feeling uneasy..please help!

As Swara refers him as her 'husband', Sanskar losses his consciousness and Swara's painful cry has attracted doctors attention. Doctors ask her to go outside while the baby too has started wailing in this commotion. Kavya founds Swara to come outside and takes the baby from Swara while Neela holds Swara in a sisterly hug. After half an hour, Doctors come out and inform that it's due to excessive stress.

After two hours nurse informs them about Sanskar's consciousness while Swara is sleeping in the outside bench being tired of limitless crying. Kavya takes the chance and goes inside Sanskar's room with the baby in her arms. Going inside she founds him laying on the bed but the lines on his forehead tells he is tensed  regarding something. Kavya closes the door which brings Sanskar ro reality. Seeing an unknown girl with that kid of his, he scrunches his brows. Kavya comes to him and places the baby to his hands.

Sanskar looks minutely to the kid and smiles softly. His..his eyes are just like him dark and intense, black orbs..nose is straight like his..even his face and skin colour too is same like him. Just by one look at the baby, one can say this baby is of Sanskar Maheswari's. But what has happened and when it has happened? How he has reached here..he remembers the night when Swara has to leave her house due to the mishap in marriage. He has broken the marriage with hers, for his love, Kavita. Yes, now he remembers of Kavita..what will he tell her? That now he is married to Swara and also having a kid with her.

Kavya who is till now looking at him, knows what's actually going in his mind. So she tells him : It's already two years you're married to Swara di and two days back di has delivered your baby, Mr Maheswari. And to answer your question, four years back you've humiliated my di on marriage mandap. And then after two years, with a memory loss state you've reached to our ORPHANAGE and due to Swara di only, you're healthy and fine. Don't know what would have happened if that day my di hasn't supported you.

Don't know what happened to you that you were in coma for almost two years and when you've gained your consciousness you were tortured that had affected your health very much. And one day you have reached to the door step of our ORPHANAGE and my di had started your treatment to cure you. And it's you who has forced my di to marry you..yes,you have abducted her for marriage and after two years, you are blessed with a baby boy. So you say what my di will do now? Listen Mr Maheswari, once you've left my di in the marriage altar, but now it is not only my di but it also connects one innocent life in this.

You've always voiced YOUR LOVE FOR MY SWARA DI and now you've to prove it. If you try to do any wrong with my di, then I dare you to blacken your respect in this society. It's my promise. Now think wisely before doing anything.

Sanskar just gets speechless to listen about past four years of his life..mostly, he is astonished to know he has forced Swara to marry him when he is the one to leave her in the altar..but the thing which is making him think how could he love Swara when he used to say Kavita is his love? What is this feeling? Why his heart and mind is in fight. His mind is saying everything just a trap while his heart is beating loudly whenever Swara's name is being pronounced. Just then his trance gets broken when the baby smiles loudly..as if he is trying to inject some sense in his "Ghajini" father's useless memory. Sanskar looks down at his son and the toothless smile of his makes his heart to beam with an unknown happiness and he knows now what he has to do. He can't deny the fact now Swara is his WIFE and they have a baby boy together. He knows it will be tough to handle Kavita and his mother but now he can't become careless. He has a family who depends upon him - a wife and a newborn baby.