||Revelation of Truth||

The video which is reason behind everyone's silence in the hall contains thus :-

Ms Kavita Sharma and her new found boyfriend Mr Sahil Sengupta are busy to suck each other's face and they just can't keep their hands away from each other..when both look at each other lustily to make sure what they are thinking is same for them. And both smirk evilly as if they could remember something in this passionate moment also.

Kavita wraps her both hands around his neck and brings her mouth towards his ear .. by biting his neck a little, she whispers :- "It was worth to see the great SM to be destroyed..how proud he had been of his power and position and look today he had nothing..most importantly, HE IS NOT ALIVE..he had thought I loved HIM??..well, it's not his fault also .. anyone will be in love with me by seeing me (At her this comment, Sahil rolls his eyes.) But he was unaware of the fact I'd been with him because it was beneficial for me to be in limelight. And his that idiot sister and super selfish mom - these both are the reason behind his destruction..you know what, baby, when that Pandit said to marry Sanskar with some infamous girl, I was angry because my plan was going to destroy..but but..here lies the mystery! SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO THEIR RELATIVE..OR MAY I SAY GOING TO BE RELATIVE WANTED TO DESTROY THAT GIRL'S LIFE WHILE 'THAT PERSON' WANTED TO ACHIEVE THAT SM..poor her! She helped me while I've wiped the existence of SM from this earth only..but yeah..one thing, I'll tell seriously that SM deserves the punishment for destroying that girl..though I don't have any sympathy for her but the person who doesn't care of others then why I'll care for him?"

As she completes saying, Sahil parts himself from her and asks frowned :- Then why are you with me, just for money and show-off? Or you are using me as your pawn?

Kavita laughs hysterically and says after calming herself down :- The first part is true but not totally..and 'pawn'? Why I'll use you as pawn when I'm getting to enjoy your this sexy body?

Sahil looks at her seriously and then asks:- Are you serious? I mean that great SM couldn't able to satisfy you?

Kavita huffs and answers:- Satisfy? Really? He is such a middle class personality! You know what he never let me get close to him though I'd offered him a thousand times..even I've called him by myself..but he.."Please, Kavi jaan, we'll do it after marriage!" Like seriously? .. you know what the few kisses we have shared are started by me..and after enjoying the kisses he used to rebuke me! Such a middle class hypocrisy!

Sahil curves his eyebrows:- Are you serious darling? The great SM didn't even look at you..means your body is not arousing for him, may be? So that means he is virgin till now!

" He has been but now he is not! Remember what we have done with him?" - says Kavita.

While Sahil smirks and says - After collapsing his car into river, though the accident was done by our man, our goons took him out from the river and in our special ambulance car, he had been taken to some suburban area to hide from police and then after few weeks when the incident got little dim, we came to Mumbai..and then with special shock treatment we tortured him to destroy his mental stability totally..though he had been in coma for last two years..and for two weeks only we had tortured him .. but that scoundrel was clever in his memoryless state too..that's why he had been able to flee away from our place..but it's good our goons had killed him before he could have created any nuisance..now we are totally safe.

Unknown to him, listening their confession someone very close to SM is clenching his jaws hard..Mr Lakshya Maheswari, the younger brother of SM vows to take revenge on his brother's UNTIMELY DEATH!

But before he could think further, Sahil starts whispering again:- But Kavi darling, I've done everything because I was jealous of his success and I wanted to destroy SM for that..but why you helped me? Because few days later you could have ravished his body after marriage and then you could have reigned on Maheswari's properties!