||Love at First Sight||

Swara is happy somewhere that Sanskar is ready to accept their relationship as she has never thought the previous Sanskar Maheswari will accept her so easily. However, it's good for her and their baby. Soon her happy face gets adorned with tention..Kavya looks at her puzzled that why she is so worried now. So she asks her di directly : Di, what happened? Why you are so sad in this happy atmosphere..what's bothering you?

Swara looks at her with teary eyes - Kavya, I'm worried for his mom and sister..what if they do some drama to outcast me from their house..this time I can't handle it because now it concerns my baby..four years ago, they have harmed only an orphan girl but now it's a mother..so I'll not tolerate this..yes, now I'll not leave them easily if they try to harm my baby. They have seen my calm and sweet nature. But they don't know a mother could be dangerous if anyone tries to harm her baby.

Kavya beams at her in pride..yes, she has always wanted to see that brave girl inside Swara and now she has become one and all thanks goes to that little Sanskrit. Kavya thanks God to send his blessing in form of this little life as it could be proved as sea change in Swara's life.

However, after two days, Sanskar is left from hospital by giving some special instructions. Even he is asked to rest for few days before leaving the city. But naah! Could SM take someone's advice easily? Obviously, no..so he with the help of Subhas arranges a comfy car for their journey. Subhas and Neela bids them bye. Here with Kavya and Sanskrit  SwaSan sit inside the car and soon the journey starts. SwaSan are sitting with each other inside the car. Little Sanskrit is with her masi. There is an awkward silence in between SwaSan as Swara is not getting how to talk with this Sanskar while Sanskar is guilty for his actions towards her. As at first he only has left her in the altar while at last he is the one to abduct her and force her to marry him. He is thinking - is the memory loss so severe that he has lost his way of thinking? By the way, their trance gets broken with Kavya and Sanskrit's joint laughter. Actually seeing SwaSan so silent, Kavya has tickled Sanskrit and it results in his laughter and seeing him, Kavya too joins in the laughter session.

And that scene warms the motherly affection of Swara inside her heart..and Sanskar is just enjoying the antiques of his son. He just feels to take him in his embrace and crash him with all his love..he wants to hide him in his embrace from all outside storms. He has forgotten the last four years of his life totally but he always feels an unbreakable connection with Swara and his little baby. And Kavya just reminds him of the banter he has had with his brother, Lucky. He feels pain in the seperation from his baby brother. He just wants to reach to his home as soon as possible so that he could get to meet with his family.

After few hours of continuous journey in their personal car, they reach before the mansion named Maheswari Niwas..this is the same house fated to Swara as her in law house..as the bride of same man with whom she is married later and has a son now. But the difference is she is entering now not only as the daughter in law of Maheswari family but the mother of the future heir of Maheswari Empire.

Here Gadodia family has come to Maheswari Niwas for settling down Ragini's marriage with Lakshya. Actually for the last two years, he is just continuously rejecting the idea of marrying Ragini by showing different issues. But now he knows there is no rescue rather than marrying her. He is heartbroken because it feels very wrong on his part to marry this selfish girl. His heart is saying God has already chosen someone for him but his chachi, Mrs Sujata Maheswari is against him and the whole family. So he is literally forced to accept his fate.

But suddenly his heart starts beating like never before..his mind is saying someone very special and close to his heart is going to come back soon..he feels very much happy unknowingly....but he is surprised that in these four years, there is no trace of happiness in this mansion then why today? Why he is  suddenly feeling so much happy when the situation doesn't match with his feelings. So he forces himself to shut down his feelings and concentrates on the happenings.