||A New Turn||

Sanskar enters into Orphanage with his strong game plan. He knows lieing is wrong but for getting his LOVE, he can lie a hundred times. So he gets fresh first and starts searching for Kavya. While Swara is confused why today he is not trying to spend time with her as usual or is he having some other plan! God knows this bipolar man. She wonders this time these two don't make any other drama as both brother-sister duo always make new plans to prank upon others. Seriously this version of Sanskar is very sweet and different. She wonders what will he do when he would get back his memory? Will he accuse her for not saying his actual identity to him or will give much more big accusation? She sighs as she has no answer of her own thought.

Meanwhile, Sanskar gets Kavya in the backyard doing gardening. He smiles and thinks may be in last birth both have been siblings from same mother. As they both have equal temper and taste. If she has been his sister then she would have helped him getting her bhabhi. But now he must have to pester her for the drama. Somehow he must have to agree her to his plan or he doesn't have any idea how he will manage everything all by alone. So he goes to her and asks sweetly - Sali saheba, what are you doing?

Kavya at first gets shocked then calming down her raging heart, she answers - My lovely 'jiju', you're not successful till now to woo my di and here you are pestering upon me! And by the way, what's going on in that sharp brain of yours that you are sweeter than honey today! Just tell me the actual reason then I'll think whether to help you or not!

Sanskar's face is just worth watching now..he has underestimated this little girl but now she is winning the game. So he starts his acting - Ohh, actually I've thought to take your di for a date but you know she will not accept my request straight. So you've just to act like I've kidnapped you and she will come quickly with me to save you.

As Sanskar ends speaking he listens clapping sound while Kavya is gulping hard to think of Sanskar's state now before the angry tigress. Here the coolness of Sanskar goes away turning back. Seeing Swara there, he knows she has listened everything. Here Swara looks angrily at Sanskar while he is afraid of her sudden temperature - Woww!! Mr Maheswari, just woww. You should have been in bollywood, not here! It's loss of a talent. And you (looking at Kavya) .. you are also with this man.

Kav(pouts):- But what's my fault in it! Jiju only has come here to tell nonsense. I don't have any idea of such things.

Swa(stopping her rants):- Wait wait..what you just said now? 'Jiju'? Who is your 'jiju' and on which basis?

Sanskar murmurs something under her breath while Swara looks at him angrily and he stops abruptly. Poor him! Before marriage only, he is suffering domestic violence then what will he do after marriage : it is the thing rotating in Kavya's mind.

Whereas Swara again repeats her question and Kavya answers stammering - Oh it's just we like to call each other this way..I mean 'endearing terms'..Sanskar jiju calls me sali saheba and I call him jiju..isn't it cute?

Swara is just like what type of explanation is this - Okay, I got it! But for which sister you call him jiju and vice versa?

Sanskar just gets bored at his lady Sherlock Holmes. And Kavya thinks to implant jealousy inside her so tells innocently - Aree..I've forgot to tell you Sanskar jiju has a crush no it's love for Ishani di who lives two blocks far from our Orphanage so I just tease him. And see he always blushes at the mention of her name. Now also he is blushing, just look at him. My lovely jiju!

Saying this she winks at Sanskar secretly while Sanskar fake blushes before Swara who just smiles sadly. Because she thinks before his love was for Kavita and now it's for someone else. She was never there and will never be. He is not in her fate.

Here Sanskar is looking at her intensely and murmurs in mind - I shouldn't have taken this girl's help at the first place. I've asked her help for our patch up while she is trying to create distance between us. No..now I will do it all by myself. And after that Swara could get angry at me. I'll bear her temper, anger and anything as well.