||Hunt of a New Destination||

Uttara comes before and slaps Swara for several times, after dragging her before all. While all are standing in astonishment like what is happening right now. All the while Sanskar is clenching his jaws to stop Uttara and looking at Swara's red cheeks. He feels an unknown pain in his heart. So to stop this unwanted feeling he looks toward Kavita and asks what's the matter.

Kavita claps her hands for few times and comes to Gadodia family.

Kav(sarcastically):- Woww! What an acting! You bloody people want to grab a rich man by marrying your(pointing towards Swara) this illegal daughter.

Sujata (coming before her):- What are you saying, girl?

Actually all are numb to react. But Sujata Maheswari is happy to see the marriage could be broken so when she gets a chance to stop the marriage she comes before.

Kav:- Aunty, do you know some of your family members are jealous of My Sanskar's growth so they are marrying him with this illegal daughter of Gadodias?

Listening "my Sanskar" from her mouth, Swara widens her eyes and looks toward Sanskar but seeing him silent she gets her answer. Like always now also her destiny is making her alone and helpless. Now she gets to know happiness is not written in her fate. So she silently goes and stands at a corner to grasp all humiliation and taunts for once again. Today she has no tears in her eyes. She doesn't feel any pain or shame also. Why she will? Because her family is also against her then whom she will go? She has dreamt of a happy married life with a loving husband. But now she knows there is none for her in this world. She is all alone in this big world. And after today's happening, she must have to search for a destination.

Here listening illegal for Swara, all look towards Gadodia family for answer while one pair of eyes is continuously looking at Swara. Seeing the vibrant and expressive eyes blank today, he unknowingly flinches in his mind with pain. But he shrugs it away listening the next words.

Sujata:- Is it true, Shekhar ji, that you're marrying an illegal girl with my son, the Sanskar Maheswari? After knowing my son as the most handsome and richest business man in India, how could you do fraud with us? You know we could send you to jail for this!

Shek:- She is not illegal. She is mine and Sharmistha's daughter.

Utt:- Then why her surname is "Bose"?

Par(with venom in her voice):- Because for her our family got to listen so many taunts when Sharmistha became pregnant before her marriage. It's just for that bad omen only! So we have decided to give her Sharmistha's previous surname instead of Gadodia. Because for her we don't want to affect our Ragini's future. Even it's her punishment as we have lost our respect in society for her so we don't want to sacrifice more.

Listening to her AP, DP, Ramprasad and Lakshya widen their eyes in shock. Like how can they be so cruel to an innocent soul for which she is not responsible. But before they could say anything, Sujata starts her drama.

Suj:- How could you, bhaisahab? If it is your own son then could you have been able to accept an illegal girl for your son? Never! And I'm never going to accept this girl for my Sanskar. And if you try to say a thing, I'll do suicide.

Sanskar who is till now silently watching all, shouts :- Mom, don't ever utter these words. And why you think I'll marry this good for nothing middle class illegal girl when I've a high class girlfriend beside me. And how could you think mom that I'll choose this girl over you?

All gasp listening him while Parvati starts to curse Swara in her mind. Ap and DP both are shocked listening Sanskar's words because it's not their culture to lower any person for her or his financial status. But today the pride of their family, their Sanskar has just uttered this thing! It's not believable for them. The most affected person is Swara because she is listening all these from her love. She smiles sadly LOVE, seriously?