||Marriage - A Definition of Storm||

The priest matches their horoscopes with each other and smiles at others and what he announces next makes all surprised.

Priest(smiling ear to ear):- They are bound to be with each other not for this birth but for every birth. If you don't marry them now only within one week then something big is going to happen which will destroy the happiness of each family. If you think I'm making stories then you can go to other priests and they will also say the same thing.

So I suggest you both families to arrange the marriage within two days. If you stop the marriage before it's happening then no body will be able to save the happiness of the family.

All get afraid while Sanskar and Sujata make faces because they don't believe such stuffs. Swara is clutching her saree pallu as she can't leave the happiness she is getting from this family. She prays to God for not to snatch her happiness. And after hearing Pandit ji's words, her devotional soul gets peace that now God is also beside her. Here dadi gets so afraid that she leaves her plan to stop the marriage. Now she is praying to God to save her family. She starts to curse Swara in mind.

Par (in mind):- For this bad omen, always we have to suffer! Before her birth, we had to listen so many taunts from society that I had to accept Sharmistha. For this curse, I couldn't complete my dream of having a marwadi bahu. And now she is making problems again for my Ragini's life.

After a lot of discussion, elders come to a conclusion.

D.P. :- So I think after two days we will keep haldi and mehendi and next day will be the marriage ceremony. Do you have any objection, Shekhar ji?

Shek:- No Durgaprasad ji, we are okay with it. Before everything, family's happiness matters. If by marrying them early we could get happiness back then we are ready.

Swara looks at her father being emotional. Because now also he is thinking of family not about his own daughter. She knows why her family wants the marriage to happen so early. Because they want to get rid of her.

However, nobody says a thing. After having dinner, Maheswaris leave Gadodia house saying they will come next with the groom on the marriage day itself. Before going, Sanskar looks once towards Swara but he doesn't know why he feels tug in his heart looking at her. But ignoring his inner feelings, he goes away from there. He is confident that he will stop this marriage because the priest wants to earn money by making others afraid. But he is not fool to believe him.

After their departure, Parvati Gadodia starts her cursing for Swara.

Par:- Now are you happy? Have you listened what the priest has said? That if we don't get you married now only then our happiness will be no more. With your birth you've snatched our respect in society, now do you want to grasp our happiness too? I'm telling you swara, if for you my Ragini gets affected or our respect in society gets harmed then I'll not allow you inside my house. It's Maheswari's big heart to accept the curse like you but I'm not having a big heart. I'm making you aware before only.

Swara gulps all her tears and lowers her head. Then she goes to her room with slow steps. After changing her saree into a kurti and palazzo, she lays down on her bed. After that, tears start to drop one by one.

Swa(in mind):- I don't know why my life is worse than an orphan. After having a family also I'm all alone. I hope my new family does love me like a human being and as an another member of the family. (Suddenly she gets to see a handsome face appears before her eyes and she smiles shyly in her mind. Because it's her imagination.) I hope Sanskar ji also loves me like I love him. What have you done to me Sanskar ji that by your one look I've fallen in love with you! Now this heart doesn't belong to me rather it chants your name. Do you also feel in that way?