||In a Glimpse||

Scene - One

A man is found working with foul mood when suddenly he founds his p.a. to keep a wrong file on his table by mistake ; and that's it volcano erupts! All office stuffs start gossip with each other in hushed tone so that DEVIL couldn't listen further. They wonder what has happened to their boss. Though he has been workaholic as always, but not that much inhuman. They are thoughtful may be something has happened with him SIX YEARS AGO ONLY. IT MUST BE FOR HER. But unfortunately, they can't ask it loudly or Devil will turn them into ashes with his anger only.

Scene - Two

A man stands before one big size portrait of a lady in his room but his eyes hold anger and HATE..with venom filled voice, he says - "I despise the word LOVE and MARRIAGE now and the reason is YOU..if you've been the one to teach me what is LOVE then it's you only to break that trust of mine from these two words."

Scene - Three

A man is found to break everything in his room but a younger couple see it from window and clearing their tears, they think - Only if SHE couldn't have left him ALONE! Then the situation wouldn't be this. May be TRUST is the thing missing here.

Scene - Four

All are sitting in dining table to have breakfast while an angry looking handsome young man of mid thirties comes downstairs and without glancing towards anyone starts going outside. But then only, a little baby of one year comes to him with toddler steps and holds his pants. Listening her gibberish sounds, the man stops and his frown gets dissolved into a genuine smile.

Scene - Five

A lady around late twenties is sleeping by holding one boy around six years at her chest. The baby boy is asleep but her eyes are full of tears.

Lady(pov) - I'm sorry to leave you ALONE but I've had no other option. Please forgive me and move on in your life.

Scene - Six

A little boy is crying by standing before some school gate and wiping tears hurriedly with his hands, he sniffs a little. A lady climbs down from the bus and walks towards the school gate but seeing her baby crying like this she gets numb.

By wiping his tears and taking him in her hip, the lady enquiries the reason of his crying. At which he answers :- Momma, all boys say my father doesn't love me so he has left us alone. Am I not good boy momma that papa doesn't live with us?

•••