||Getting Apart||

Entering into THEIR ROOM, Swara closes the door and going towards the bed she falls upon it, while crying vigorously. She just couldn't believe her fate..it's like history is repeating itself again in the same way! That time she has been able to collect the broken pieces of her heart but now she is just a failure : a failure mother..a failure wife and mostly a failure lover! She has thought Sanskar will never leave her hand seeing unconditional love in her eyes for him but here he is just blind to see her emotions like before. She chuckles sadly thinking whom to blame? It's her fate or she is truly cursed to get love? Suddenly Parvati's words hit her ear drums and she closes her ears with her own palms, feeling defeated! May be she is cursed that no one loves her..even her husband too couldn't see her love.

While crying her eyes fall on the sleeping form of her baby and she caresses his face lovingly. Tears are rolling down from her cheeks and she without caring to wipe it out, plants few kisses on her baby and murmurs : Baby, you will never leave your momma like others do. Isn't it? Don't follow your Papa's footsteps. He never thinks me having any kind of emotions that's why he always hurt me. But baby, if he hurts me this time..I'll not be able to get strong like before. Your momma is not so strong. But baby, if you don't leave momma then she will do everything for you and it's your momma's promise.

Here her tears start to fall upon her baby's little palm and he opens his little eyes, getting wet feeling. And seeing his momma before his eyes, he smiles happily and starts to say some gibberish sounds indicating Swara to take him in her lap.

Being emotional and happy at her baby's gesture towards her, she quickly takes him in her embrace and baby giggles happily. Suddenly Swara feels her baby is searching for her nipple by placing his mouth upon her breast, so knowing him being hungry Swara quickly opens her blouse and places her left breast in his mouth and her baby starts to drink happily by throwing his legs in air. Swara feels content at the feeling of motherhood. She feels she could always count her baby in her team when his father is not accepting their relationship or marriage.

She smiles at her baby who has just completed his feeding. Hooking her blouse she corrects her saree and that's when the door gets open and Sanskar enters inside their room. Swara avoids looking at him which Sanskar founds fishy. Because knowing his forgotten memory, she  always showers extra love and care towards him but today she is behaving different..as if she is lost somewhere. And that gets not well with him..he generally gets her undivided attention at which he is accustomed but seeing it different today, he smells danger. His hearts vibrates as if he can't even think of losing HER and THEIR BABY. What if she is trying to go away from him thinking he is not ready to accept her back. But it's not. He wants ..he really wants a happy ending with her and tries to remember the beautiful phase of past four years of THEIR LIFE. But he is not getting any single flashes before him. Suddenly feeling headache, he holds his head and leaves from the room to get some fresh air outside. At which the door gets closed with a bang and their little one starts to cry with that sudden noise.

Swara who is heartbroken after listening to him earlier, now is left with no hope. But seeing the baby crying continuously, she starts to show different types of faces before him and after certain period, baby smiles by showing his toothless smile.

And swara gets relief that finally her baby is back to form. But her heart is busy to calculate the certain change in Sanskar after coming to Maheswari Mansion : Does he think me a curse that he too wants to get rid of me? Does he get no flashes before his eyes or feel emotional attachment with me when he comes close to me? Like other, does he think me a burden? Does our baby mean nothing to him..before his mother's promise is our marriage just an act? And Sanskrit? Don't you want to hold your baby in arms forever? What will I think of you after these certain incidents? I'm very afraid today..I'm feeling we are GETTING APART. Our marriage is going to break. I'm feeling very restless. Please Sanskar, don't do this with me, with US. Before coming here you've been so romantic husband but now you're getting apart from me. I don't even remember when you've talked well with me for the last time. And now after coming into the room also, you just leave in middle as you don't want to see my face. Even in your hatred towards me, you've not noticed how much loudly you've closed the door! If not me, then think of our baby, Sanskar and terminate your thought of marrying Ragini. I can't live without you and OUR BABY..you both are my life. I can fight against this world but if this time you get apart from me, I'll not be alive. (thinking something) Yes, rather I'll leave this mansion with my Sanskrit before seeing you being of someone else. If I see your marriage with her, then I'll not able to get myself strong..but I'll not leave my child in that witch's arm..I'll leave from here taking my baby with me.