||Re-marriage||

Swara gets up from her sleep to find herself in Sanskar's embrace. Their baby is laying between them and Sanskar has taken both of mother-son duo within his warm embrace. His left hand is kept upon Sanskrit and her while the right one is under his head. She gets up little to find he is sleeping peacefully while his lips are adorning small smile of satisfaction. She gets happy at first but then thinks of the incidents of last day which destroys her happiness then only. She slowly puts his hand upon Sanskrit and gets up.

•••

Getting ready for the day, Swara comes out of their room and now she is going through the balcony before Lakshya's room. Suddenly she listens some muffled voices from there. She goes towards his room, in mere curiosity. From the open window, she looks inside to find Lakshya and Kavya are talking something or rather say, arguing over something. She smiles at their Tom and Jerry fight and nods her head to turn back. But she frowns when Kavya says : Oye Lucky boy, why have you denied to marry that Nagini?

Lakshya gets irritated : My name is Lakshya and my bhai only can call me as Lucky..not any Lucky boy(in mind murmurs : I'll be Lucky that day when you'll accept me in your life!) .. And moreover, why will I accept that make-up kit when I've no interest in her!

"Oh My God!..don't tell me, you're interested in boys." - shouts Kavya.

Lakshya gets horrified and quickly puts his palm on her mouth but he screams in pain when Kavya bites his hand : What are you..uff..you're very wild, you know. If I'm not interested in her that doesn't mean I'm interested in boys. How horrible you are!

Now Kavya gets angry : How could you not love her! If you would have loved her and married her, then that witch's family wouldn't come behind my jiju.

"Yes, I can't love her or marry her. Do you know the reason, Ms Kavya?(getting angry upon her illogical demand and holding her from shoulders tightly and then going close to her mouth) THIS LAKSHYA MAHESWARI CAN'T LOVE ANYONE BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY GIVEN HIS HEART TO YOU..I LOVE YOU, KAVYA..I love you very much!" - says Lakshya when Kavya hits him on his emotions.

Kavya is looking at him with open mouth while Swara is very happy to know her sister has got the best life partner in form of Lakshya.

Swara wishes Kavya too accept Lakshya but Kavya pushes him a little and asks horrified : Are you serious? (Lakshya nods his head in 'yes' at which she can find seriousness in his eyes.) Does jiju know it? I mean to say have you ever told jiju that you have feelings for me so you can't accept that girl?

Lakshya just looks at her, being confused : I don't like to hide anything from bhai..moreover, I've no intention to marry her so when bhai comes back to Maheswari Mansion I've told him that I don't like Ragini and I want YOU as my wife.

Kavya exclaims : That's why Sujata aunty has asked jiju to marry Ragini? How could you do that? Now your this feeling for me will destroy my Di's marriage. How could you have feelings for me in one day only? Even we have spent no such lovey dovey moment.

Lakshya gets hurt at her remark and smiles sadly. He stands by backing Kavya and then wipes the lone tear of his eye : May be my feelings are unwanted for you but I love you from the deep of my heart. How, when and where I fell for you I have no idea. But I just only know I love you....and the thing is bhai's remarriage with Ragini then I'm the one who have informed you about it the moment I've listened it from bhai..then how could you blame me for it? I'm at no fault. It's Gadodia only to take the decision while chachi is the one to ask bhai to marry Ragini. And do you know one truth Kavya, (turning towards her) Ragini doesn't love me rather she is interested in destroying bhabhi's happiness. Last time she is the one to say Kavita about the truth regarding Swara bhabhi's birth. Uttara has told me everything today only.