||A Drastic Change||

A man is working endlessly sitting before a big costly table where the files are spread in uneasy manner and his hands are continuing to type something like a storm. Suddenly he calls one person - " AMAN " and the guy named Aman comes running to him. He asks in a anger filled voice - Where is the file for Choudhary Construction? I need it NOW so go and bring it here only. Though his words are for this guy named Aman but his eyes are still upon the screen of laptop and hands haven't stopped typing.

Aman gulps his saliva and runs from there. At exact ten minutes later, the angry guy again asks : Aman, I've asked you to bring a simple file from store room ; but it seems like you love to stay there only. As he stops, Aman comes before him with the file. Seeing him to keep the file on his table, the man looks at him to say something but seeing Aman's whole head is surrounded by soot..he discards him saying : Go and get fresh before someone see you and taunt saying "Look this is Aman Mathur, the P.A. of Mr SANSKAR MAHESWARI." I don't want to listen that so leave.

Aman nods his head and runs from there while the devil gets busy in his work again. Taking the file, he starts working but suddenly he founds some part is not clarified here so mumbling some curses under his breath for someone who has prepared this file, he gets up to go to the store room.

Entering into the store room, he starts searching through the racks but suddenly something catches his attention ; it's a tiffin box. He still remembers the incident.

•••

It's raining heavily from last night and he has something important meeting in the morning only with some high profile clients. So after getting up late after last night's deep slumber, he quickly gets ready and rushed towards his office ; he knows if Swara could catch him going empty stomach then it will make some third world war so he does one thing by tiptoeing he goes out ; here Swara founding him gone without having his breakfast, gets ready in a beautiful saree to take the brunch with her.

Entering inside his office, Swara decides to wait for him in his office so that they could have the food unitedly. Leaving him empty, she couldn't take the food so has taken for both of them here only. While after an exhausting meeting, Sanskar gets up to go towards his cabin with the thought having some canteen food now only ; he has doubt may be Swara has sent food for him in office through driver like last times. With loosening the tie a little, he enters into his cabin to get surprised!

Swara is waiting for him with the foods on the couch ; as soon as she founds him, her expression gets changed into an angry one ; Sanskar gulps hard but with lots of pestering and promises, she gives up being angry and then both enjoy the meal ; getting Swara in his cabin, Sanskar thinks to have an off day for today from the meetings so he calls his pa and informs the same.

Then closing the door of his cabin, he picks up Swara in his arms and goes towards the little adjoining room to his cabin ; placing her on bed, he hovers upon her ; Swara tries to resist his naughty activities but at last she gives into his touch.

•••

Sanskar comes out of his reverie with a 'dhup'sound and turns back to find a file on the ground. He takes the file and calls loudly : Aman, Aman..where the hell you have been till now? What's that tiffin box doing here in my store room? I've told you clearly to throw it in some dustbin then why the hell it's here? NOW ONLY TAKE IT AND THROW IT FROM MY SIGHT.

Aman with a thumping heart, picks it up and runs outside while the devil goes towards his cabin and starts to throw all those files and costly things on floor in anger.

The employees start gossiping in each other's ears : Now the devil is awake..no one can't calm him down now....He has been workaholic before too but from last six years he is not the same SM he has been before. Hope SHE comes back in his life to make him like before.