Chapter 48

Third Person's P. O. V:

As the fighting continues, Kumiko eventually detects with her nose that Wendy, Charlele and Juvia are here, fighting with the others.

Kumiko summons Crystalia and turns it into a frying pan, before she goes and slams it powerfully against the Avatar members, knocking them out cold.

"Crystal Dragon: Pulverising Sphere!" She calls out as she releases her weapon and creates a massive sphere of crystal and thrusts it down on a few men, crushing them beneath it. Kumiko could hear Luna and Erza cutting down more men behind her.

Kumiko ends up facing more men. "Crystal Dragon: White Dragon Slayer Lacrima! White Dragon: Roar!!" A massive laser beam shoots out of her mouth and hits the men in front of her, knocking them down.

"Crystal Dragon: Prism Light Rays!" Transparent crystal appears around Kumiko and she fires beams at the dark wizards. They cry out as the beams of light hit them. "Crystal Dragon: Crystal Fangs!" Blue crystal wraps around Kumiko's right wrist before engulfing her whole fist, and morphing into the shape of a dragon's mouth.

The raven haired beauty launches herself at some men in front of her and when she reaches one of them, she thrusts her hand forward. The crystal fangs clamp tightly around his upper arm, making him cry out. Kumiki sees some gold substance glowing inside the crystal on her fist, meaning that it's sucked up some of the man's magic power. She drains even more, until there was nothing left, before she pulls back her fist and kicks the body away from her.

Kumiko continues to attack more Avatar members with this spell.

Suddenly, the Kurisutaru feels a shift in the air as dark clouds begin to cover the sky above them, causing them to pause in their fighting.

Kumiko summons her sword again while Luna creates an ice sword, and she, Erza and Kumiko slash their blades across several Avatar men.

"Stop those women at once!!"

"Kill her!!"

At that moment, fissures appear in the ground and the ground starts breaking up. Luna, Erza and Kumiko stagger slightly but keep their footing.

The redhead murmurs, looking up at the sky, "Something feels wrong!"

"You Eminence?!"

"It's going to kill us, too!"

The clouds swirl around as lightning crackles through the sky. People begin shouting in fear as a large foot emerges from the sky, and slams it on the ground, crushing the Avatar members who weren't quick enough to move in its path.

 People begin shouting in fear as a large foot emerges from the sky, and slams it on the ground, crushing the Avatar members who weren't quick enough to move in its path

Gray yells, throwing his arm out, "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! THAT THING WILL CRUSH ALL OF YOU!"

Kumiko murmurs, recognising the magic, "It's one of the Eighteen Battle Gods of Yakuma!"