Chapter 29

Kumiko's P. O. V:

"Crystalia Sword: Unseal," I chant, and the full length of the blade opens up. I raise it so the tip is pointed at the ground. "Crystal Dragon Secret Art: Crystal Jailor!"

I stab my sword into the ground, and a castle of rainbow coloured crystals erupt from the ground.

"Lightning Body," Kira chants. Her body becomes enveloped in lightning, and it bursts through the crystal, shattering it before Kira's body turns into a lightning bolt. She reappears in front of me and lands a kick to my left side, sending me flying with a pained grunt.

I hit the ground and tumble a few times, before coming to a stop. I stab my sword into the ground and lean up on it. So, she uses Lightning Magic too?

Kira's body returns to normal.

"Shadow Dragon: Waxwing Attack!" Shadows curl around Kira before they're emitted from Rogue's hands and he blasts her with them, knocking the assassin back with a grunt.

"White Dragon: Roar!" Sting shoots white light at Kira. The green eyed woman turns into a lightning bolt again and avoids the attack. She reappears behind  Sting and knees him in the back. Sting grunts with pain as he flies forward.

I stand up and raise my sword. "Raining Lances!" I sweep my sword to my left, and countless lances of crystal fly at Kira.

In her Lightning Body form, she manages to dodge or destroy them

"Fire Sword Magic: Sunburst!" Flames envelope my blade before I thrust it towards Kira. She jerks sideways to avoid the flames as they shoot past her. The flames hit the ground behind Kira and burst outward. This spell allows me to destroy just about any attack and defence, even Erza's Fkame Empress Armor, which can withstand any fire attack.

"Fire Bullet!" I expel countless fire bullets from my sword as I swing it at Kira. Once more, she manages to evade them.

"Thunderbolt Strike!" Kira raises her right arm and thrusts it down. My sapphire eyes widen as I hear a lightning bolt whizz through the air toward me.

With my enhanced speed, I dodge the lightning bolt and it strikes the ground right where I'd been standing a second ago. "Soaring Swallow!" My sword spirals upward through the air, aiming toward Kira. She brings he Katana down to deflect my strike. Our swords clash a few times and her blade slips past my guard. I just barely manage to block her strike for my side.

I land back on the ground, in front of Sting and Rogue.

I blink my eyes when Rogue stands protectively in front of me and holds his arm out, his fingers wrapped around my waist. "What are you doing?" I inquire as Sting stands next to him.

"Just let us handle Kira, Kumiko," Rogue says, his crimson eyes fixated on the silent assassin.

"What? But you're the injured one! Let me fight her!" I protest, but I don't shake off Rogue's hand.