Chapter 6

Kumiko's P. O. V:

After going with Erza to check in at the hotel, I head out to look for a certain pink haired Dragon Slayer and blonde haired celestial spirit wizard, with a blue Exceed. As well as a black one. I'd kept my promise to Lucy earlier and am going to catch up with them.

It had taken me awhile longer to unpack my bags, but the faint singing I'm hearing throughout the city tells me where Luna is.

I remember the day I first joined Fairy Tail, not long after Natsu. Almost a whole year later.

I walk through the streets of the city of Magnolia, a backpack with supplies on my back. My outfit consists of a simple purple shirt with a matching coloured skirt and black combat boots. My black hair stops just below my shoulders and is loose around them.

It's been about a year since my dragon mother, Diaspro, left me. I've been travelling the kingdom since, trying to stay out of bandits' and dark wizards' hands. There are lots of people in the world who target me because I can create magical crystals and can crystallise almost anything I touch.

I'd just barely managed to escape my last lot of pursuers, though not without getting some injuries, which I was gable to heal with my Crystal Healing technique that allows me to seal up wounds with crystal.

It's been a week since then, and my wounds have healed.

I approach a large colourful building with a sign on top that says, 'Fairy Tail.'

I'd heard about the guild from the civilians of this city, and decided to check it out. I enter the building and laugher and chatter immediately fill my ears. The chatter dies down and heads turn toward me as I walk in and up to where a short old man sits on the bar counter, drinking what I could smell to be alcohol.

The old man arched an eyebrow at me as I stop before him. "Can I help you, child?" He asks.

"I was hoping to join Fairy Tail," I reply.

"What's your name, dear? I'm Makarov Dreyar, the third guild master," He introduces.

I hesitate. Conversations don't usually end well once people find out who I am. Though, I feel like I can trust this man. "Kumiko Kurisutaru," I state, straightening my spine.

"Well, Kumiko, do you possess magic?" Makarov asks. I nod.

"Of course! I use Sword Magic, Telepathy Magic, and Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic," I state, causing everyone to gasp. I blink my sapphire blue eyes as Makarov's eyes widen in shock. "Wh-What's wrong?" I was suddenly nervous by their reactions.

"You're a Dragon Slayer?!!" A loud male's voice cuts through the silence, causing me to whirl around. Standing behind me is a young boy with spiky, cherry blossom pink hair and tan coloured eyes that stare at me intensely. He appears to be 6 years older than me.

I nod my head as I reply, "Y-Yes."

He grins widely as he says, "That's awesome!! I've never met another Dragon Slayer around here before! My name's Natsu Dragneel! Nice to meet ya, Kumi-chan! So, uh, did your dragon parent disappear on the seventh of the seventh in the year 777?"

I couldn't help but sweat drop slightly at his question, but I nod. "My... My mother, Diaspro... she left me all alone one day, and I've been looking for her ever since." I sniffle a little and the boy's eyes soften.

"Well, why don't we look for our dragons together?!" Natsu suggests.

"Really?!" He nods vigorously. "I'd love to!"