Chapter 33

Pic of Juvia Lockser—->

Songs used:

Kiss The Girl by Samuel E. Write from The Little Mermaid.

Kumiko's P. O. V:

A few days later, Luna and I walk toward the Fairy Tail guild hall after having defeated the Black Wolf dark guild, as the sun begins to set. It had taken us a couple of days to get to Daphne Town, then we spent a whole day searching for the dark wizards' headquarters. There were a lot of dark wizards but we managed to wipe them out easily.

I push open the guild doors to see only a small handful of members, and Mira cleaning a glass behind the bar counter. Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Charlele and Happy turn their heads to watch Luna and I walk in. Lucy is drinking tea while both Natsu and Happy are eating. I give them a smile before I go up to Mira.

"Welcome back. How did the mission go?" Mira asks.

"It was a success," I reply, causing murmurs to ripple throughout the guild hall, as I ignore Wendy's, Natsu's, Lucy's and Happy's stunned reactions.

"I can't believe Kumi-chan wiped out a whole dark guild single handedly!" Macao says in astonishment.

"Well, that is to be expected from the Wizard Saint," Wakaba adds with a grin.

"Is Gramps around? I need to give him my report," I question Mira.

"Yeah. He's in his office," She responds, nodding her head.

"Thanks!" I say as Luna and I turn to head for Master's office. Stopping at the door, I knock a few times.

"Enter!" Master calls. I open the door and Luna and I step into his office. I shut the door and approach his desk in the centre of the room, towards the back. He looks up at me and Luna with a relieved expression. "Kumi-chan, Luna! I'm so glad to see you two made it back alright! How was the mission?"

"It was a success," I respond. "All the dark wizards have been defeated and taken into custody. The Black Wolf guild has also been disbanded. Luna and I got a few injuries but nothing major, and I was able to seal them with my Healing Crystal spell."

Master nods his head in approval as he says, "Very good. Just as I'd expect from you, Kumi-chan. You're now dismissed."

I smile as I say, "Thank you, Gramps!" Luna utters her own response before we take our leave. I head over to Wendy, Natsu, Lucy, Charlele and Happy. Luna hops up onto the table as I greet, "Hey, guys! What'd we miss the last few days?"

"Hey, Kumi-chan, Luna-chan! Welcome back! Nothing much happened, but Juvia is trying to get Gray an anniversary present," Lucy tells us.

"An anniversary present?" I reiterate, tilting my head slightly. The blonde nods her head.

Chewing on some meat, Natsu grumbles, "I still say she should just make him some food!"

A large sweat drop forms on my head at that. "Of course you would, Natsu-kun," I sigh heavily.

"We suggested she try making an accessory and a cake. Juvia left to make the cake, but it's been awhile," Wendy says.

"How about we go check on her?" Lucy says as she stands up. Wendy and Charlele nod their heads in agreement.

"Mind if Luna and I tag along?" I ask.

"Not at all!" Lucy replies, throwing me a grin. She, Wendy, Charlele, Luna and I leave the guild hall to go to Fairy Hills to check on Juvia. As we walk up the hill to the girl's dormitory, Fairy Hills, a loud explosion startles us. "Oh, why did we let her bake alone?!" Lucy exclaims worriedly as we break into a run for the kitchen.