Chapter 19

Kumiko's P. O. V:

I glance at Wendy as I ask, "Wendy, I have to leave. I need to see if anyone else needs help in fighting a dragon. You can handle this one here, right?"

She looks surprised for a moment, then nods her head, determination filling her features. "You can count on me, Kumiko!"

"E-Eh?! You're leaving us, Kumi-chan?!" Lucy exclaims in surprise.

"Like I said, I need to see if anyone else needs help in fighting a dragon. I believe Wendy can handle this one," I state, as I turn around, briefly flicking my eyes to Luna. "Luna, with me!"

"Right!" Luna nods and grabs the back of my purple cape, before taking off into the air. I look down and notice that all the other guilds have started battling dragons.

'Rogue, I hope you're okay,' I think.

"Where to?" Luna asks.

Flames burst forth in my peripheral vision, and I look to see a large, adamantine dragon flying through the night sky. With Natsu fighting Future Rogue on top of it.

Luna follows my gaze and asks, "Do you want me to—?"

"No. I promised I'd let Natsu handle Future Rogue. I believe in him. Take me to another dragon," I command, and she nods in understanding.

We fly for a few more minutes, but then large dragon eggs fall from the sky, from the adamantine dragon, and land on the ground. "... Dragon eggs?" Luna mutters, blinking her red eyes.

"Don't worry; I doubt they'd hatch right now—" I'm cut off when all the dragon eggs abruptly hatch, and small draconians emerge. A large sweat drop forms on the back of my head.

"Uh, you were saying something about them not hatching right now...?" Luna utters, arching an eyebrow at me, making me sweat drop again.

"... Shut up!" I mumble. My eyes widen when the draconians suddenly fire beams of energy at us. "Luna!!" I scream, just she cries out in surprise.

Luna ducks and weaves around the beams as she manages to avoid them.

"Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic: Orbs of Power!" I create orbs of crystal and they fire powerful beams at the draconians. The beams hit them and they instantly disintegrate. I create more orbs and send them out to aid my guild mates. These orbs can go anywhere I want them to and lend aid to my allies in battle by firing beams at the enemy.

More draconians fire beams at us. Luna cries out as she dodges them.

"Crystal Dragon: Shredding Crystal Storm!" I throw out my hands and crystals shoot at the draconians, destroying them on impact. More beams fire at us from the right as we round a corner of a street. "Crystal Dragon: Roar!!" Crystals blast from my mouth and strike the draconians head-on, taking all of them out.

"Crystal Dragon: Wing Attack!" Crystals burst from my arms and tear into more draconians, ripping them to shreds.

"Okay, Luna, take me down," I say.

"Are you sure?!" Luna asks.

"Yes." Luna lowers me to the ground and releases me. I start running in a direction, only to encounter more draconians. I skid to a stop, and requip my sword. "Crystal Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Crystal Jailor!" I unseal my sword and stab it into the ground, causing the rainbow crystal castle to rise up around the group of baby dragons. It shatters, and the draconians are destroyed.

I run forward after pulling out my sword and Luna flies beside me. We turn another corner, only to skid to a stop upon seeing a large dragon. I get into my stance as I take in the dragon's appearance.