Chapter 4

Kumiko's P. O. V:

I went with my team to train at Akane Resort. Juvia, Levy, Jet, Droy, Wendy and Charlele were with us. They'd gone to do their own thing for training. I'm currently wearing a pair of red bikini that fits my body perfectly, my hair loose around my shoulders.

I decided I'd train with both my Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic and my Sword Magic. Luna and I had split off to train in the nearby forest.

"Requip: Crystalia Sword!" My sword appears in my right hand and I spend a few hours practicing with it, honing my swings and slashes. I also make sure to practice my hand to hand combat skills.

When I finish with those for the day, I switch to my Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic.

"Crystal Dragon: Orbs of Power!" I hold out my hands and crystal orbs appear around me. They then fire beams of pure magical energy at the trees around me, making holes in the trunks once they hit them.

"What are you thinking, Kumi-chan?" Luna asks.

"I think I'll learn a new Secret Slayer Art spell," I reply.

Luna nods as she says, "Sounds good."

                                ~~~

Later that night, I lie down on the grass with Luna curled up beside me, my mind wandering back to the past, to an even happier time when I still had Diaspro.

The night sky was so beautiful tonight, and I could see countless sparkling stars. I ask Luna as I gaze up at them, "Hey, Luna? Do you think I'll ever find Diaspro again?"

"Of course you will, Kumi-chan! You're bound to find her one day," Luna says assuringly.

I smile a little as I say, "You're right, Luna-chan. I'm not gonna give up, no matter how long it'll take. But, still, you have to wonder why they all disappeared in the same day. Kinda strange, don't you think?"

"Who knows?" Luna shrugs. "But it must've been for a very important reason."

I gaze silently at the stars for a long moment, before I murmur in reply, "Yeah. You're right, Luna-chan. It probably was for something very important."

My thoughts then travel to the upcoming Grand Magic Games, and then to Rogue. He has an Exceed with him, just like Sting. I wonder if they're also Dragon Slayers and if their dragons vanished on the same day as ours....

I whisper into the night, as Luna falls asleep against my side, "I will find you, Diaspro. One day, and that's a promise."

                               ~~~

1 month later....

I pant as I stand in the middle of the training field. It's only been a few days since we started, but my teammates have all gone missing. I knew they would be fine so Luna and I continued to train.

"I've been training nonstop since the crack of dawn. I think I'll take a break," I say, wiping sweat off my forehead.

"Okay," Luna agrees, nodding. She too has been training hard with her Ice Magic.

I hear sniffling and look down to see a familiar green Exceed in a pink frog suit. I smile widely down at Frosch, as he looks back at me with a scared look, though recognition glimmers in his dark eyes as Frosch notices me, probably remembering me from our first meeting seven years ago.

"Frosch! It's good to see you again!" I say as I crouch down in front of him and pick Frosch up, hugging him tightly.

"Hello, Frosch!" Luna greets. "What are you doing here?"