Chapter 15

Kumiko's P. O. V:

I grin at my teammate as I watch him him snatch Rufus' large red, pink feathered hat out of the air, and place it on his own head as Gray smirks triumphantly

Rufus's large red hat with a pink feather flies off his head and Gray catches it, placing the hat on his own head and tilting the brim in a salute.

"Fairy Tail's Gray Fullbuster has won the impromptu Maker Magic showdown! Rufus snagged the top spot from Gray during our first game Hidden. I guess revenge really is a dish best served cold," Chapati states.

"And, as a result, Fairy Tail gains another valuable point!" Chapati exclaims.

He did it!!" I cheer as I jump up and down, while fist pumping the air. I grin widely at Gray on the screen. "Way to go, Gray-kun," I murmur.

I could practically see Juvia fangirling about how hot (or should I say cool) He looks in that hat, and while shirtless, I might add.

I sniff the air for any nearby enemies. I furrow my brows when one reaches my nose, a very familiar scent. I turn my head, only to freeze when I see Minerva Orland standing a few feet away. I turn to face her fully. She has a confident look on her face.

"Minerva," I state in way of greeting.

"Well, well. It looks like I get to fight the Shinning Crystal," She says, a smirk playing on her lips.

I stay silent, not saying anything.

I activate my purple magical aura, while Minerva activates her own purple one. The crowd watches in anticipation as we release our auras, causing chunks of rocks to rise up as the ground and air shake. Our magical auras fade and a rock drops to the ground. Once it hits the ground, I coat my right fist in Crystal as I chant, "Crystal Dragon: Slash!"

I bring my arm down and crystal rains down upon the Sabertooth mage. She smirks and disappears, only for me to replace her. My eyes widen but I quickly create a Crystal Clone, and it shatters upon taking the hit.

"A clone?!" Minerva gasps in surprise.

I reappear right behind Minerva, my fists costed in crystal. "Crystal Dragon: Crushing Fang!" I punch forward but Minerva dodges. I grunt as I loom before her, and continuously punch my crystal-covered fists for her face.

When I finally see an opening, my left arm pulled back taut, before I launch my fist forward, and manage to finally connect it with the side of her face, the force behind it causing Minerva to stagger backward.

She glares at me as she growls, "How dare you!" Multicoloured orbs appear around Minerva's fists, and two more appear around my ankles. Before I could react, Minerva lifts me off my feet and begins to throw me around, dragging me through the wall of building as she hits me continuously with her magic, making me cry out in pain.