Episode 6 - The New Cheerleader

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

The students crowded the tight halls getting ready for their first class of the day. Many were tired, others were surprisingly energetic, and some were.. feeling a different type of way if you know what I mean.

Anyways, to the students it was a normal typical day.

That was until they noticed something, or rather someone in particular. A blond they had never seen before strut his way down the hall.

He wasn't as beautiful as Akaashi or Kiyoko, the students knew that for a fact, but this blond had already defeated the rest of the squad in looks. Even Oikawa.

The blond had bleached type of hair, looking dyed with an undercut. They also wore a black skirt showing the fact that he didn't care with a black oversized hoodie.

The blond had thick thighs, the rim of the skirt hugged his curves as his skirt bounced with every step. Every person in the hallways drooled as he walked by, however he didn't pay mind to them.

He just continued his way looking for the gym where he had gotten intel that the schools cheer team was there.

Sure enough, they were all huddled around the vice captain Sugawara as he showed them the new design he and their teams manager Yachi made for their new jackets they wanted to get.

The sounds of the doors opening made them look over noticing the blond as he walked in. Hinata, Kenma, and Noya didn't know who he was considering Hinata was new, Noya hardly went to the competitions because he didn't have enough money so he just did games and only went to national competitions, and Kenma just instantly goes on his phone after a routine.

Akaashi, Suga, and Tendou knew who he was though instantly tensing up. Oikawa just crossed his arms, as captain he stepped forwards to the boy who he had instantly recognized.

"Can we help you." The blond only sighed clearly wanting to get this over with while stopping in front of the brunette. "Yeah, I'd like to join your team." (I'm sorry I don't know how to write his accent :c)

The three that were standing behind Oikawa almost fainted with their eyes widening. Oikawa didn't know what to say while the boy just looked off to the side to the gym doors where a few guys were huddled up shoving each other to look at him.

-

There cheer squad stretched their lower bodies on the floor in a circle while looking off to the side where Oikawa was talking to Atsumu privately.

"So, who is that guy?" Noya asks while sliding his palms on the floor between his legs.

"You guys seriously don't know?" Suga scoffed before taking out his phone. "He's a part of the best cheer team in our country, Inarizaki led by their captain Kita. Their whole school is just based on being perfect, their sports teams are the best and campions at everything and the cheer team never lose a competition. Atsumu along with another guy named Suna Rintarou were nominated as the best flyers in the country. This guys no joke."

Suga showed them his phone revealing a video of one of their competitions.

(Lol I know nothing about cheerleading so don't take what I'm talking about seriously I don't even know anything about it.)

"Huh?! They are that good?! Their flips are perfect and their choreography has no holes!"

Hinata frowned with his back on the floor as Kenma hovered over him helping in stretching his legs down to both his sides so he was basically doing the splits. "Why would he go here then? If he's a part of the best cheer team there why come to a school like this.."