Episode 16 - Plan B

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

By the way, this Involves m-preg.

-

"Tsumu dear~ Are you almost ready? Your brothers going to Korea to begin working tomorrow, this dinner is very important." The mother hummed walking behind her son to fix his hair.

He stood in front of his mirror staring at himself blankly while his mother smiled adjusting his clothing. "My little cheerleader, even though you and Osamu are twins you are almost like the daughter I never had~"

Atsumu gave her a side glance, their mom was very obsessed with girls. She wanted nothing more than to have a daughter yet unfortunately after three boys her husband didn't want no more kids. To her luck, one of them came out a little feminine and she took what she had.

He wanted to tell her his backside hurt like crazy, he wanted to shout everything he learned from the oldest sibling yet he stayed quiet for a split moment.

The 13 year old looked at his mother who happily rubbed his arms before going to his closet to choose his shoes for him.

"Aren't you proud? Your brother is going to become the new head of our household, he will run everything when me and your father are gone. He's always been so smart and charming, I envy his future partner."

Atsumu bit the inside of his mouth walking into the closet after his mom. "Not to mention how loving he is towards you and your brother, he will be an amazing father someday! What a good boy I've raised."

"Don't start acting like you've always kept an eye on us... as far as I'm concerned you were always out with friends." He muttered under his breath. His mother heard but stayed quiet humming to herself finally picking out shoes.

As his mom went on and on about Ayumu, Atsumu couldn't help but feel his breathing pick up.

".. mama?.." She rose her brow turning to him. "Yes dear?" He took a deep breath which ended up sounding shaky as he looked up to me his mother's eyes. "I.. I have to tell you something.."

She tilted her head walking over. "What is it? Dear, what happened?" Tears streamed down his cheeks looking down clenching his fists. "S-Someone... someone.. touched me... I-I'm.. I'm no longer a virgin mommy.." He managed to say, a sob escaping his throat.

His mother's eyes widened in horror kneeling down in front of the young child placing a hand on his cheek. "Who? Who did this Tsumu?" "A-Ayumu.. h-he called me a slut and - and forced me into his room t-then-.. then he-!..."

He quickly hugged his mom sobbing into her shoulder, after hearing the name her face with nonchalant. ".. Ayumu, you say?" He nodded hugging her tighter sniffling.

She sighed and pulled him away giving him a small smile. "It's alright dear, that's... that's how brothers show their love. He cares for you." Atsumu stared at her is disbelief, he wasn't as dumb as a 13 year old could get.

She stood up after kissing his cheek. "B-But he-!" His cries were interrupted by a hand connecting to his face. His mother had slapped him after he confessed to be raped and molested.

"That's enough, listen very clearly Atsumu. Your brother will inherit everything once mommy and daddy leave and he will take care of you and Osamu, your brother is the key to our success and your little story will not be the thing to ruin it all. Endure it a little longer, men have needs after all. You will understand when you're older."

She slowly turned him around to face the mirror in his closet, his eyes were empty, full of no hope as he stared at himself with tears still spilling down his cheeks.