Episode 14 - The Miya Home

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

-

"Excuse me?"

Akaashi sighed biting on his inner lip. "I'm truly sorry Bokuto-San, it just seems like I've fallen for somebody else." Bokuto raised his brow, it's not like he cared because he truly didn't since he lost love for Akaashi, plus he fell for someone else too.

He just wasn't the same person when they met, he became different and started acting more entitled and selfish since he got closer to Oikawa and the cheer team. True they had met when the boy first joined in his freshman year but he was totally different back then.

He didn't care, but he wanted to know who it was Akaashi seemed to have 'fallen' for.

"Yeah but-" "Shhh.." Akaashi shushed placing a finger on the jocks lips interrupting him from speaking.

"I know it hurts to let go of somebody like me but you just have to... please don't be angry and act out in a jealous rage. The person I've fallen for.. he's a pure athlete, he's secluded and mysterious, yet he knows how to love~.."

Meanwhile in Inarizaki, Osamu sneezed dropping the soccer ball in his hands. He wiped his nose on his arm just as his friend Aran walked up to him. "It's a little chilly isn't it, Samu?" "Yeah, oh look a squirrel you don't see many of those around lately." "Yeah."

Bokuto blinked before removing Akaashi's finger from his lips. "So.. you're breaking up with me? Does that mean you don't care who I date now?" "That is correct Bokuto-San, again do not be upset by my new lover I will still have love for you."

Akaashi placed a kiss on Bokuto's cheek before quickly walking away. Bokuto shrugged silently cheering to himself, now he could be public with his boyfriend Kino and no one could say anything about it.

Akaashi sighed as he walked inside the school, school ended a while ago and they had no practice but he just had to end things with Bokuto so he waited till HIS practice was over to end things.

He felt terrible, poor guy must be crying his eyes out looking for comfort he lost someone as good looking as him but he has to endure it. Akaashi decided he should maybe try seeing Osamu again so he quickly took out his phone going to DM him.

He paused himself from doing so not wanting to look desperate, after all, Akaashi Keiji? Desperate? What a joke.

Being that he was friends with Osamu's twin he could make it kind of like a coincidence that he didn't know Osamu would be home.

They lived a little far but Akaashi didn't mind.

He pressed on Atsumu's contact and called him, to his surprise Atsumu answered after the first ring.

"Hello?!" He greeted a bit to quickly, he sounded like he was in a panic. Akaashi rose his brow.

".. hey Tsumu? You okay you sound weird." "Um... y-yeah I'm fine what happened? Are we meeting up at Kawa's or something?" "No, I just wanted to know if I could come ov-" "YES! Of course - of course you can come over I don't mind. In fact invite anybody you want. BRING anybody you want just come over.

This sounded really off but Akaashi shrugged it off, in the background you could hear a voice ask something to which Atsumu replied in a soft tone before footsteps could be heard. "Yeah sure? I'll see who else can come." "Okay, hurry I'm bored."

-

"Did he say it was this street?" Akaashi turned away from his families driver after thanking him for the ride watching him drive off, he turned to Tendou who was examining their surroundings.