Episode 28 - Nishinoya Yu, A Fathers Trust.

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

Lmao hi

-

Hinata walked down the hall, all eyes on him. He angrily glared at the floor as he walked, normally he would have a happy smile since it was close to the last game of the year for spirit but he just couldn't feel anything other than anger and humiliation.

Walking next to him was Kenma, who seemed to act like nothing had happened.

" - So after school, should we go to the movie theatre or to the mall? I think the mall, my shoes have been feeling a little tight." Hinata ignored him continuing to walk, he could hear the quiet laughter mocking him as he walked.

When he did finally look up meeting the eyes of his peers, they started laughing even louder, some didn't even bother to cover their mouths.

"Is the post seriously real?" "No way he was THAT big.." "Jeez, was Kuroo blind or something?" "I really don't care about the post, did we really have homework?"

Hinata squinted his eyes shut in annoyance making Kenma sigh following him. "Shoyo.. I'm sure it isn't that bad, people will forget about it by- ... tomorrow..." Hinata opened his eyes only to be met with a horrifying situation.

Several photos were printed from his middle school yearbook of him and taped all over locker. He slowly walked up to his locker taking off one of the papers eyeing it.

As he stared at it, Kenma quickly started to snatching off the papers crumbling each one in his hand. "It's okay Shoyo, just ignore it-" Hinata looked down the hall to his left seeing the hall filled with his photos.

His breathing picked up, it started getting insanely hot to him clutching his chest, he was finding it hard to breathe.

"Shoyo? Shoyo!?" Hinata put his back against the locker slowly sliding down trying to breathe, his heart felt like it was going to explode. Kenma crouched down in front of him placing his small thin hands on the gingers shoulders calling his name.

While Kenma tried getting Hinata to calm down, he looked up see a familiar face staring at one of the papers in his hand.

Hinata squinted his eyes a bit to see who it was, low and behold it was Kuroo. Kuroo looked up meeting Hinata's eyes, he looked pained for him.

Hinata felt terrified, he thought he was going to die. Instead of coming closer to him like Hinata wanted, Kuroo bit the inside of his lip slowly turning around walking away to where Iwaizumi and Bokuto stood crumbling the paper he held dropping it on the floor.

Tears spilled down Hinata's cheeks, was this how feeling betrayed felt like? He didn't wish this upon anybody, was this how Daishou felt every time he ridiculed him? He was sorry, he was very sorry.

Suddenly he felt hands on his cheeks turning his head away, Kenma looked him in the eyes caressing his cheeks with his thumb wiping his tears. "Match my breathing.. calm down.." Hinata tried his best to match Kenma's breathing, his heart still felt like it was being clawed at and ripped.

Kenma smiled at him, he didn't know how to deal with a panic attack but at least he would be here for him.

-

Daishou nervously walked into his class, in front of him was Noya walking over to their seats, everybody was on edge staring at their phones waiting for the next post.

Nobody knew when it would drop but they were getting impatient, the only thing Daishou wanted to know was how this person even knew all their secrets anyways.