Episode 10 - To Be Skinny

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol) I also can't think of a title after I finish this chapter I'll put something-

(Also warning in case anybody is sensitive to this topic, there will be an eating disorder and vomiting involved in this chapter and maybe the future ones.)

-

Daishou stood at his locker while looking through his textbooks for his homework, he could've swore he left it in one of his English books.

As he was searching for his homework he felt somebody wrap their arms around his waist. He smiled a little turning around seeing Terushima standing there.

"Hey 'shou." Teru planted a soft kiss to the greenettes cheek, Daishou laughed a little turning around.

"Hi.. I feel like I'm getting glared at all the time.." Terushima tilted his head in confusion oblivious to all the people who adored him and envied his boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" "Erm... never mind.." He nervously laughed before closing his locker. "Are you going to do anything today? After soccer practice maybe we could go over to your house and have a movie marathon."

Daishou tensed up, ever since he became friends with the cheer team he's sort of .. learned stuff from them.

Atsumu once told him if a guy wants your number then they probably just want to hook up, Sugawara said if a guy offers you a ride he wants oral, and Tendou said if you get invited to a guys house or they want to go to yours then they want sex.

Obviously he and Terushima had never done anything before, Teru wasn't a virgin but Daishou was and planned on keeping it that way until he graduated college.

"I'm sorry.. m-my house?" Teru laughed, "yeah, something wrong? I could rent us a bunch of Kung Fu Panda dvd's." Daishou relaxed now relived a little embarrassed. "Ah.. okay sure, that would be nice."

Terushima laughed a little. "Is everything okay? You seem really weird." Daishou gave him a small smile wrapping his arms around the blonds neck nodding. "Mhm.."

Terushima suddenly got a text making him take out his phone from his pocket to eye the message. Daishou looked down at his feet, he doesn't know why but he found it so satisfying when he walks around. (Honestly same, like if I'm comfortable in my shoes I just find it so satisfying walking around school-)

When he looked back up Terushima had a small frown before smiling a little. "I have to go, a friend said the teachers looking for me. I'll see you later okay?" Daishou nodded smiling.

"Okay, bye." The two weren't that big on public affection, when they did get excited after not seeing each other for so long they get excited and run up to the other with hugs and kisses prepared.

But in school they knew when to control themselves, They only really gave each other small hugs and pecks on the cheek.

Teru gave Daishou a small kiss on his cheek muttering another bye as he walked away. The greenette watched his boyfriend leave when he heard some whistles coming from around the corner leading to the next hall.

Oikawa, Tendou, Atsumu, and Sugawara stood there with shit eating grins.

They were walking down the hall talking about random stuff when they couldn't help but overhear their conversation.

Tendon smirked. "Look at you, getting all lucky!~" ".. what do you mean by that Tendou?"

Sugawara laughed a little. "You're so innocent it's cute, you guys are totally gonna have sex tonight." Daishou turned red, he may have seemed innocent talking to Teru but his mind wasn't at the moment.