Episode 29 - Atsumu Miya, The Boy Who Wants Love.

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

-

Nishinoya dried his hands with a low sigh, he didn't care to be honest. It was only a matter of time until it was going to come out. Plus what else could he do?

As he was drying his hands someone walked in, Noah didn't bat an eye staring at his hands.

What concerned him was that the person just stood there, watching him. Making him tense up, the voice spoke.

"Show me wrists." He sighed. "Atsumu, if it's about that post-" "Show me."

Noya rolled his eyes turning to Atsumu, he lifted up his arm pulling down his sleeve revealing a red hand mark on his wrist. "Happy?" Without further conversation, Atsumu pulled his own sleeve down revealing the same as him, except with more bruises.

Nishinoya's eyes widened. "You..." "My older brother Ayumu, he's been doing the same thing to me since I was thirteen.." Noya stayed silent as Atsumu walked up to him.

"And.. I've been scared because-" "- you thought you were the only one?.." He finished for the blond earning a nod. "Yeah... not even Osamu knows." "So.. when you came to us that one time.. Ayumu?.."

He nodded, tears forming in his eyes breaking down his emotional barrier for once. "I-I killed our child.. I'm a murder I didn't mean to I was j-just scared! And - and h-he would've killed me, my PARENTS would've killed me if this whole thing got out b-but-"

Nishinoya pulled him into a hug, tears also forming in his eyes. Atsumu sobbed into his shoulder gripping onto the smallers jacket falling to his knees. "I-I'm sorry!.." he cried out making it sound muffled, Noya only smoothed his hair with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"It's okay, it's gonna be okay.. if something happens you'll have me, and Daishou.. and Kenma, hell even Tendou, you two are best friends. When your secret comes out too.. and we are decided disgusting and whores to everyone else, at least we'll be disgusting together."

Atsumu laughed a little at this looked up wiping his eyes, Noya smiled. "Right?!" ".. yeah!"

-

"Okay, fess up. Which one of you is it?" Oikawa spat, his arms were crossed standing in front of the cheer team with Sugawara next to him writing on his clipboard.

Everyone was sat on the bleachers, at first Oikawa was going to call off practice and let whoever they wanted to hide away in their room but after the last post they needed to get to the bottom of this.

"I don't know about you, but I think it's a certain gossiper." Hinata spat, Kenma was sitting next to him with both their arms linked together protectively.

Sugawara glared. "Watch it wrecking ball, it wasn't me. If it was me I would've added a lot worse things about you." Hinata rolled his eyes to which Oikawa just got more inpatient at. "... I think it's Kenma." "Akaashi?!"

Akaashi sighed turning to him. "You have to admit, you seem more suspicious, you're always quiet and hard to see it wouldn't be THAT hard to sneak around and learn around secrets." "And why would I even want that?! What would I benefit from it?!"

Daishou chimed in with a quiet voice. "Um.. considering how the first two got called out and how they reacted to it I'm sure it wouldn't be them.. also I think it's Vice captain as well-"

Suga dropped his jaw offended. "Oh my god, I don't CARE if you got raped or if you lost weight! All I care is that it doesn't affect me or Tooru, secondly I DO feel bad I'm not an emotionless bitch, who I know that is one is obviously Tendou!"