Episode 27 - Hinata Shoyo, The Heartbroken.

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

Lmao, hey y'all sorry for the late chapter i've been busy studying to get my credits to graduate to the next year.

Guess who's tryna be a Sophmore- 🤩✨

I'm also in high school band and i've been busy doing recordings to stay on the line up with the marchers, one of the five freshman starters lol-

Plus my ex girlfriend texted me and i have like zero friends now soo hiyaaa

to make it up for the lost of chapters, ill PROBABLY give yall a ton of chapters till the exposure arc is over, idk having decided yet lol depends if I finish my schoolwork early-

Enjoy.

-

The team watched Hinata grab his bag storming out the gym.

"Shoyo wait-!" Kenma grabbed his wrist before he could open the doors pulling him back. Hinata scowled snatching his wrist back looking at the half blond.

"No! I'm not going to stay here any longer, they might be bluffing and it might just be a big joke but I won't risk it incase they do know something."

Tendou crossed his arms amused. "SOOO, the little ginger has a secret he doesn't want people knowing about? How cute~" Hinata glared. "Shut the fuck up Tendou, don't act like you're the only one immune to this shit."

The red head shrugged. "Couldn't care less, it's not like I'm trying to hide it." "Yeah, good for you you're absolutely safe from humiliation." "I know!!!"

Hinata rolled his eyes shoving the doors open going out to the parking lot where his car was, although he was the spirit and local sunshine on the team, he wasn't always able to control his temper.

Kenma sighed quickly rushing over to the bleachers grabbing his bag before following after Shoyo.

"Where are you going?" Daishou asked as Kenma opened the door. "I'll stay with Shoyo as soon as the post gets released, when he's mad it's like a tornado coming into town.

They let Kenma leave right after Shoyo before going back to their self panic, they were considering also running off to hide in their homes.

Tendou yawned putting his hands behind his head stretching while walking to one of the mats. "What a baby.. who can't handle a little rumor?" He murmured taking a deep breathing bending down touch his toes.

Nishinoya scoffed. "Don't be inconsiderate Tendou, he's just worried we all are?" Tendou only smirked. "And you don't think I'm the slightest bit concerned? What kind of bitch do you take me for Yū?~"

He grunted a bit straightening up walking over to the railings on the bleachers, all eyes on him.

"When the little birdie says my secret I could be sent to a rehab center I believe? Hmm.. I don't know I just know my mom will freak and send me to Utah to get better, to be honest I'll be surprised if she even cares. Her boyfriend wants me gone though so maybe but who knows."

Sugawara raised a brow, Oikawa just sniffled wiping under his eyes with a tissue. "And what secret is that Tendou?" "You'll find out~.."

As he said that, their phones dinged, it was from the same person tagging all of them but the photo was just a picture of Hinata from one of their cheer photos.

They were doing a routine at one of their football games when the photo was taken, Hinata was in the air with his arms formed into a V smiling brightly with Kageyama's jersey number painted on his cheeks in gold glitter. There was a second photo added after that, it was also of Hinata but it shocked them. It was a photo from his middle school.