Episode 15 - Teen Romance to Heartbreak

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

I also see that I have 1k views on this already, I am thankful yet embarrassed more people keep finding this story each day 😅

-

"No way.." "He actually did it.." The cheer team sat at their lunch table originally eating in peace when they suddenly noticed a couple at the table near them.

Akaashi was at the table with Osamu sitting next to him, Osamu looked very happy with his legs over Akaashi's lap and his arms around his neck cuddling him close with a smile.

Atsumu had told them Osamu gets really clingy and babiyish in relationships despite being a very serious and scary athlete. It was almost a match made in heaven, Akaashi was a power bottom and Osamu was mostly always dominated yet never liked taking it up the ass.

It was a win-win!

Akaashi had his chin on Osamu's shoulder lifting up a fork to him saying 'Ah' in a baby voice with a love struck smile.

"Oh god I'm gonna be sick.." Noya muttered turning away feeling his salad come back up from his stomach. Tendou covered his eyes. "W-Why are they so... 'lovey'.."

Atsumu covered his mouth gagging a little as the newly formed couple smiled brushing their noses against one another giving Eskimo kisses.

"You're so cute~" "No, you are!~" "Noo, YOU are!~~" "Hehe, no you-" "for fucks sake I'M cute. I'm the cute one here!" Hinata shouted at them irritated.

Akaashi gave him a glare to shut up and turned back to Osamu smiling who just gave him a cheeky grin, they went back to giving each other Eskimo kisses rubbing their noses making the cheer team groan.

"It's so.. blegh!!" Sugawara said sticking his tongue out in disgust. Oikawa sighed, "On the bright side that makes it three people no longer interested in Teru, Akaashi was the biggest one who had a chance but now he's gone."

Hinata tilted his head. "Who else isn't interested in him?" "Well, Akaashi, Noya - because he is loyal to Asahi apparently, and Kenma. Somebody made besties with the hotties boyfriend~" Oikawa cooed in a teasing kind of way looking at Kenma.

Kenma rolled his eyes a bit with a small sigh drinking from his milk carton with a straw. "Also, I don't know whether to include Tendou because he likes Ushiwaka but just wants to fuck Teru so whatever." "Damn right!"

Oikawa smirked. "And by the obvious statistics, the only one who has better chance of dating him is me." Sugawara, Hinata, and Atsumu glanced in his direction.

"Excuse me?" Oikawa gave Atsumu an amused look. "You are excused."

Hinata scoffed crossing his arms. "What makes you say you have a better chance than the rest of us?"

"It's obvious, he wouldn't want to date the schools slut who sleeps around with every guy he meets, he wouldn't want to be with a nosy bitch who can't keep their mouth shut OR stop sticking his ass in others business, and a little gremlin who is too toxic and hates the sight of any of his boyfriends even looking at someone."

The three stayed quiet, Oikawa smiled at the silence. "Tell me I'm wrong, or am I missing something?" They knew he was right, but that didn't mean they could just give up.

"Missing what?" The team turned back seeing Daishou giving him a smile. "There you are!" "We were waiting for you sweet little 'Shou!" "Hurry and sit!~"

-

(I'm listening to "marry your daughter" while thinking about my ex lol so don't blame me if it gets a tiny bit emotional or if it's too bad, I can't think right lol-)