Episode 7 - Spring Break

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

It was Monday, the week after spring break. Many students didn't want to come back to school but they had to.

The cheerleaders greeted each other in the hall walking with one another.

"What did you guys do during spring break?" Hinata asked as they stopped by Oikawa's locker. Atsumu leaned against the locker checking his nails.

"I got sex trafficked and the police found me naked beat up in a ditch." The others slowly turned to him wide eyed, they didn't know if he was kidding because he did have a few bruises fading away on his arms.

He noticed their attention and just gave them a little grin. "Kidding~ I only have these bruises because I went to a few parties to get away from my brother and they were pretty crazy with people running into each other." He informed picking his cuticle.

Suga nodded. "Oh yeah, I saw your story on Snapchat. I just went to a lot of dinner parties with my parents. How did you get your hands on alcohol though? And how did you get in the clubs?" "Fake ID." "Ah, okay."

Noya sighed while putting his hands in the pocket of his jacket. "That sounds like fun, I had to spend my spring break meeting Asahi's family and going to church nonstop." Tendou snickered.

"Sucks to suck, Wakatoshi came over every single day so my hands were busy." He smirked crossing his arms. Hinata smiled. "Me and Kenma hung out with Kageyama because Kuroo was out of town so he couldn't join and make it a double date. It was really fun!"

Suga looked at Akaashi as Tendou and Atsumu started talking about dicks. "What did you do pretty boy?" He teased grinning. Akaashi laughed. "I got back together with Bokuto, looks like we scared that bitch friend of Ennoshita's into breaking off that little relationship they had."

Suga smiled. "Thats great Akaashi, what about you Kawa?" Oikawa turned to them while he was looking through his locker.

The brunette gave them a smile shutting his locker. "Oh, I went to Argentina with my family."

Akaashi's ears perked up. "Argentina? Wow that sounds awesome, what did you do there?"

Oikawa shrugged leaning against his locker. "Clubs there actually allow 17 year olds so I just went out with some friends I have there and went partying every night. You wouldn't believe how many cute guys were there! They were all begging me to dance with them too."

Suga smirked. "Did you do anything with one of them Iwaizumi would definitely not like?" Oikawa laughed before whispering. "Don't talk about this, but I maybe, maybe not, danced and made out with one in the restroom. And I probably didn't didn't give him a blowjob-"

Suga and Akaashi covered their mouths while holding in their laughs as the squad overheard and just laughed. "You little cheating bitch." Atsumu scoffed teasing him while laughing.

"Oh hush, Iwa-Chan just pushed my buttons before we left on break so I just felt like it. I have a video for proof though." "Bitch let me see." Oikawa laughed and took out his phone tapping on it before handing it to Tendou who quickly took it and pressed play.

Oikawa held the camera up with a peace sign smiling, he was wearing a black skirt with a black sweater and a choker, he had high knee socks with black laced ankle boots and a little eyeliner as he walked.

He seemed to be in a club with many boys looking his way in the background.

"Ugh, la iluminación parece asquerosa pero lo que sea." Oikawa rolled his eyes as he walked humming a little to the music.