Episode 34 - Video Killer, Radio Star.

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

My bad I didn't upload, I was murdered.

Yeahhh not even the grim reaper wanted me 😐 N E WAYZ at least I'm here for a chapter 🥰😻✨

-

Daishou nervously fiddled with his fingers as he walked inside the Home EC classroom, a certain redhead sniffling while stirring something doughy in a bowl.

He was the only one in there, Daishou walked up to him coming to a halt. He didn't know if he should stand next to Tendou considering the redhead could be mad at him.

After a long talk with Noya and Atsumu, they reminded him Tendou didn't really think like the rest of them, he was very childish and wasn't the brightest.

He was still stuck in a child like mind to distract himself from his mother, so they apologized for not warning Daishou about treating Tendou.. 'differently' than the other.

"Look, Tendou can be bitchy-" "And very mean" "and major asshole!" "The worse!" "Um.. where is this going?" Atsumu gave him a confused look before remembering what they were talking to him about.

"Oh yeah, look Tendou may not know the consequences of his actions but you have to be a bit more.. authoritative instead of snapping at him, he doesn't know half the stuff he does because he thinks it's normal so just.. don't call him stupid because that word specifically really sets him off."

"Hey Tendou..?" Tendou looked up, he wiped his eyes before looking back down at his bowl. ".. yes?.." Daishou sighed biting the inside of his lip walking up to the redhead.

"Look Tendou... I'm sorry, I should've never snapped and called you stupid considering all you did to help me prove my innocence.. I really am sorry I didn't mean too.."

Tendou sniffled wiping his eyes once more before grabbing some chocolate chips in a little bag opening it. "It's fine.. that word just gives me memories I guess.." He muttered pouring the bag inside of the bowl.

Daishou tilted his head hesitantly stepping over playing with a loose string on his jacket, he stood next to Tendou looking over his shoulder at what he was making.

"Why is that? If you don't mind telling me.." "I don't really care.. um, I think it was after my dads death where my mom started really feeding into my looks saying I needed to be skinny, she wanted me to be a model when I grow up. Everyday it was diets and makeup to look pretty."

Tendou put his spoon to the side mixing the dough and chocolate chip with his hands, Daishou decided to help him by rolling up his sleeves and washing his hands using the nearby sink.

"I guess it started feeding into my mind too much because I stopped eating, but her boyfriend... I don't know I think it's some weird fetish or something." He joked, the two of them laughing quietly. Daishou started helping him kneed what was inside the bowl.

"But he would force me to eat big amounts of food knowing my ED, he would call me stupid if I didn't eat it saying I was probably too dumb to know how to use a fork. My mom didn't care nor did she know about my ED, she just treasured her boyfriends and put them above me more than anything so whatever made him happy she allowed."

Tendou finished mixing motioning for Daishou to stop grabbing a nearby rag just as a timer went off. He opened the oven below him taking out a tray of freshly made cookies placing them on top of the counter before getting a new tray to form a new batch.

"The word you used... stupid, I would appreciate if you don't say that. Just brings up too much stuff." Daishou nodded, watching Tendou take out some dough forming it into a ball in his hands before flattening it on the tray.