Episode 2 - Ennotana's Little Break

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

After this ennoshita gets written outta existence which is my bad cause the cheerleaders got introduced and I realised how much more attention and love they got 💀

-

Tanaka laughed with Kageyama throwing an arm over his shoulder forcing the boy to drink some alcohol. They were having an after-party in Ushijima's house because they had just won a game, 24-40.

Ushijima had the biggest house out of everyone on the team which was understandable because his parents were the main funders to their school and had a butt-load of cash.

At first he disagreed to having a party at his house because he didn't want to bother his housekeepers with cleaning it up but his boyfriend Tendou managed to convince him.

They even managed to get their team manager Kiyoko to come, well they did have to scare off a bunch of drunk guys who tried hitting on her but at least they managed to convince her to come!

It was a pretty nice party, lots of drunk teens grinding against eachother and some were doing questionable things with questionable people while high on something.

Towards the end of the party Tendou managed to convince them to play spin the bottle in Ushijima's bedroom with a few other people. So there they sat trying to make a sober Kageyama drink.

Kageyama scrunched his nose, he hated alcohol. Not to mention every time he drank alcohol he ended up doing something dumb.

Tanaka laughed smacking his back. "There you go Kags, just a little more it won't hurt!" Hinata, who sat next to Kageyama on the floor, had an idea giving them a smile before taking the drink out of Tanaka's hands.

He drank some it himself but instead of swallowing he placed his index finger under kageyama's chin pulling him into the kiss letting the alcohol flow into his mouth.

The two stayed like that for a while,their tongues gliding against with each other's before Tendou pulled them apart. "Save that for the game you two~" he grinned grabbing the empty bottle in hinata's hands going to his spot in between Oikawa and Akaashi placing the bottle in the middle of them all.

Everyone was in a circle waiting for the game to begin.

As Tendou was speaking saying the rules of the game, Tanaka glanced at his phone. He had received a text from his boyfriend ennoshita who didn't want to come to the party because he thought he didn't fit in there and would make tanaka's friends uncomfortable.

Tanaka still wanted to know what he was up to so he texted him a little while ago what he was doing to which ennoshita barely replied with a photo of him in the Art classroom with Narita and Kinoshita, their art teacher helping Narita with making his bowl.

Ennoshita had a thumbs up smiling at the camera in the photo, his hand was dirty and had dried up clay stuck to his hands and fingers. The art teacher always allowed them to come at night to work on their pottery, it was no lie those three were her favorites because they actually took her class seriously unlike the others who just took it as a break away from learning.

Tanaka smiled a bit before turning off his phone looking up as Tendou somehow got kenma to start off and spin the bottle first.

Kenma's boyfriend kuroo was tapping his fingers against the wooden floor wanting to see if he was going to be the lucky guy to kiss him.

Instead, the bottle landed across from them onto Kenma's best friend. Hinata. People around them ooo'd as the two looked up at each other grinning a bit.