Episode 17 - Movie Theatre

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

I'm doing this on my laptop and I don't have my autocorrect rn so it might be a bit bad lol.

-

"No way, I told you to put that under section three. I thought you wanted to be vice captain Hinata." Suga said sarcastically while crossing his arms. Hinata rolled his eyes internally before smiling brightly.

"I do, thank you for the advice Sugawara!" He exclaimed, Suga gave him a skeptical look before letting out a 'hmph' and looking away continuing to walk.

'I'm Suga and I like to act all high and mighty because my daddy spoils me and I'm dating the captain of the football team!' Hinata mocked in his mind while following. 'Wait that was a good impression.. instead of going to Brazil for cheerleading during my college years I should totally be an impersonator!'

Hinata followed Suga into the lunch room writing into the clipboard, they headed over to their lunch table where the team was trying to separate Akaashi and Osamu.

"Stop it already! Every time I see you - you two are trying to suck each others faces!!" Oikawa shouted beyond irritated stepping in between the two, Akaashi was being held back by Kenma while Noya tried his best to hold back Osamu, it wasn't easy holding back a first class simp, soccer champion, and power lifter while being 5'3.

"you don't even go here anyways, what's the point in having long distance." Atsumu added, he was sitting at the table in between Tendou and Daishou, Daishou just seemed nervous smiling a little.

"Why are you quiet? Is Mr.Robinson's dick still as small as ever?" Tendou asked the blond with a slight teasing grin, since the two met they bonded over sex and how many guys were hot and big, the sex addicts they were ended up becoming best friends.

But Atsumu knew who to trust and who not to, he could've came to Tendou with his problem who probably would've had a scare himself but then again he knew it would be better to ask the nobody's of the team.

Atsumu looked up at the redhead with a small smirk. "I think it actually grew a little, and so did my grade ~" Daishou sighed looking at them. "That's not a good thing Atsumu-" "Look at the little prune." Tendou said giving Daishou a look to which the greenette just looked away shutting up.

(K now I'm doing it on my iPad sooo the grammar might come off as worse cause ima rush this-)

The blond rolled his eyes a little, he could say something if he wanted to but Daishou does have to learn when to not speak up if he wants to get along with everyone.

"W-Wait just one kiss from my honey gumdrop!" Osamu shouted, Oikawa finally had enough looking up with his famous death glare silencing everybody around them.

"I said, enough." He spat.

After a while they finally managed to contain the situation getting Osamu to leave, Akaashi sat at the table next to Kenma sulking.

"Ugh, I'm thirsty from that whole fiasco, Daishou." Oikawa snapped stabbing his salad with his fork. Daishou quickly looked up at their captain. "Yes Oikawa?" "Get me something to drink, make sure it's cold." "Yes of course I'll be right back." Daishou smiled standing up quickly walking away.

"Hey me too!" "Get me water!" "Same here!!" Kenma rose his brow picking at his own salad. "Is he the teams assistant or what?" He asked once Daishou was gone.

Oikawa rolled his eyes with a grin. "Why not, he's too gullible." "But it's not that cool-" "I'm sorry, was the person who I found crying about being bullied during freshman year before I invited them to the cheer team say something?" Oikawa asked interrupting Noya.