Episode 33 - Video Tapes

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

-Break before the last two chapters-

A series of video tapes were found from the ranges 5th grade to 11th of Nishinoya Yu and Oikawa Tooru, the tapes belonged to the camera of Nishinoya Yu.

-

// June 19th, 6:09 PM \\

"Is this thing working?" A boy muttered, the ten year old set up the camera on his porch, he turned over to the brunette seeing him trying to do a cartwheel before laughing falling to the grass.

"Okay, I got it!" He smiled running over to the other boy grabbing his arm pulling him forwards to the camera.

"Hi! I'm Yu, I'm ten years old, in fifth grade - oh and I have a pet hamster! My mom gave me this camera for my birthday!!" He turned to his friend who smiled waving at the camera. "Introduce yourself!"

"I'm Tooru, I'm eleven and in SIXTH grade." Yu pouted. "You're only older than me by one year!" "I'm still older than you Noya~" "Whatever!!"

Tooru laughed stepping back behind his friend, the two were outside Noya's porch on the lawn just rolling around. The smaller boy turned to the camera giving it a toothy smile.

"We're going to be doing cartwheels for you guys! Oikawa's older sister is the high school cheer captain!" Tooru laughed in the background trying to do a handstand. "Yeah, I'm totally going to be captain when I go to high school!!"

Noya grinned walking over pushing Oikawa over making him fall to the grass grunting. "Not if I become captain first!" "Oh yeah, like you can! Who's going to respect a tiny little shrimp?!" Noya huffed crossing his arms. "I'm not THAT short, when I grow up I'm going to be way taller and more respected than you just watch!"

Oikawa smirked, he pulled Noya's ankles making him fall over the brunette, the two laughing.

-

// August 11th, 2:57 AM \\

"Okay I finally turned it on!" The two giggled quietly under the blanket with a single flashlight.

The camera was set up in front of them, Oikawa had his chin on both his arms before resting his cheek looking over at Noya who smiled at the camera.

"I'm Nishinoya Yu, of course, and this is Oikawa Tooru my best friend. He's irrelevant.." Nishinoya whispered, Oikawa let out an offended gasp before shoving him slightly making him laugh a little.

"I start seventh grade next week and I'm so excited!" He whisper shouted, Oikawa grinned playing with the rubber of the flashlight.

"Whats so special about school?" "Only the fact that I can now join cheerleading, sooner or later I'm going to surpass you!" Oikawa quirked his eyebrow amused.

"Okay my little thunderstorm~" "Shut it twink, only my mom can call me that!" "Whatever, but I'd like to see you try and get better than me. I've already been asked out.."

Noya looked at him widening his eyes before smiling for him. "No way! You got asked out?" Oikawa laughed a little looking down picking at the fabric of Yu's blanket.

Noya saw the distant look in his friends eyes making his smile fade away a little. He laid his head on the bed with his face inches from Oikawa looking up at him making the brunette eye him.

"Too close." "Why do you look sad? Isn't this a good thing? Guys like you now! I mean, you are really pretty it only makes sense." "Yeah.. he has like stupid bed hair, and he's on the football team, he's also really nice.." "THATS GREAT!!"