Episode 13 - Peer Pressure

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

Bye I'm literally high while writimg this cause I just got back home after me and my cousin were smoking outside at my grandmas, so this righre be bad-

-

Daishou let out a grunt as he tried buttoning his jeans. "Are you kidding me?.. did this shrink overnight it fit perfectly like two days ago.." Kenma sighed trying to help him by pulling on the waist bands off the jeans to stretch them a little.

"Don't help him Kenma, he probably hasn't been using the finger technique that much." Oikawa told him while checking his nails.

Kenma gave Oikawa a small glare which wasn't that noticeable going back to trying to help Daishou fit. "Osamu must be really good at sewing.." Hinata whispered to Atsumu who shrugged.

"Guess that dickbag really picked up something useful."

The cheer team had gotten bored and decided to have another sleepover this weekend at Daishou's place, well they mostly decided on it since Noya overheard Terushima asking if he could stay the weekend with Daishou since the greenettes dad was out of town.

Of course the gods weren't on their side because Terushima said that he will come on Saturday instead of today so they were really impatient.

"Maybe you should try smoking Daishou?" Akaashi suggested after him and Tendou were whispering with slight giggles. Oikawa caught onto what they were saying and smiled sitting up.

"Yeah, good idea. Smoking really helps with weight loss, actors do it all the time!" Daishou widened his eyes turning to them. "Guys I can't smoke!.. it's really bad for your lungs and-" "Do I hear a scaredy-cat?~" Hinata smirked.

"Jeez, if only Noya were here HE would've done it right away and his boyfriends a whole upcoming pastor. Totally not cool Daishou~" Kenma rolled his eyes sightly before giving Daishou a smile, the snake-like boy looked very embarrassed.

"Listen let's just-" "N-No I'll do it! It can't be that bad can it?" Oikawa smirked before faking a deep sigh. "Sadly, we don't have anything to smoke, but you know where we can get any?" The other faked a confused expression, Kenma shook his head before going through Daishou's closet.

Oikawa turned to Sugawara who was barely walking in coming from the bathroom on his phone texting somebody. "Suga, call up those college guys and tell them to come over."

-

The boys sat in a circle on Daishou's carpet waiting for the people Sugawara called, this did make Daishou nervous.

'College boys? What the hell did they mean by that?! Did they really invite a couple of guys from college to come over to MY house? What if a neighbor sees? Isn't it a bit dangerous to hang out with older guys?'

As he internally panicked, Kenma placed a hand on his shoulder whispering to him. "Just stay behind Shoyo and we'll handle it if you're worried you'll get pulled in." Taking a deep breath, Daishou nodded trying to calm down.

"Okay, while we wait me and Tendou got a great idea. Let's play never have I ever." "What are we, 12 year old girls?" "Shut it Akaashi!" Akaashi stuck his tongue out at Sugawara who scowled.

Hinata smirked. "I'll go first then, never have I ever... cheated before?" Daishou looked at his lap expecting at least only one person to put their finger down but instead half of them did.

Half of those people were Hinata, Oikawa, and Atsumu. They all knew about Hinata and who he hooked up with, they also knew about Oikawa's little fling in Brazil, but they were a little shocked yet not surprised with Atsumu.