Episode 36 - Season Two - PREVIEW -

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

-

Summers over, unfortunately. Now it's time to deal with the consequences of the past.

That's what Daishou's been denying, he didn't want summer to end. The peace would be gone, well, not that there was any peace to begin with.

Noya was gone, Suga and Oikawa were dead, and Tendou was sent to a rehab center but since he's a senior he was long gone to them.

Now all that's left was to collect the pieces left behind. Ever since Oikawa left, it's been hell.

Towards the end of school people had no ruler, no one to tell them what to do, no one to admire. The demon king of high school was gone, they were free to do anything and not be judged now but... what now?

It hadn't been this way for a while, before Oikawa's older sister who was the legendary old cheer captain came to school it was normal but she managed to turn this into an all popular society where only the top can survive. If you can make it up there.

Now, that terror was gone. No one knew what to do.

But Daishou was determined to get it back to the way it was, even if he hadn't been here for long.

He took a deep breath adjusting his shorts, he fixed the cheer top before grabbing his bag and jacket from his bed. He hadn't seen the others since summer started.

Well he had seen Hinata to discuss how cheer would work, he met up with Akaashi a few times as well since he was.. sorta the only normal one there. The others he hadn't spoken to in a while since graduation.

The only person he hasn't seen since this whole fiasco was Atsumu. The Miya sent the group chat that he had to go to business training for when he graduates to take over some of the Miya hotels his mom and brother had left behind. His other brother Osamu was doing the same thing.

But something was off. Normally he would've left with 'I hate all of you, kill yourselves. Bye❤️'

He was more bland with it now.

With a small sigh Daishou stared at the jacket in his hands, he finally gripped the sleeved in his hands before quickly putting it on.

Imprinted on the back of the jacket now made him the new Oikawa, the new Makki, yet he was going to try and make things better.

'CAPTAIN SUGURU'

-

Words-433

This series is back now! Sorry for the big delay and the wait!