Episode 22 - 'He Likes You'

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

😓 hello, sorry about the Atsumu angst?...

-

"But-" "No." "Oikawa just-" "I said no! Just drop it already Daishou it happened Saturday, it's Monday now just leave me alone!"

Daishou sighed stopping behind Oikawa as the captain opened his locker. "But why can't you just tell me what happened? You showed up to the diner with bruises on your face and then what I saw at the party-"

Oikawa looked off to the side seeing his boyfriend quickly turning around covering Daishou's mouth. "Shut up, don't talk about what you saw EVER. If you know what's good for you, drop it." He spat with a whisper.

He let go of Daishou turning to iwaizumi seeing him walk up to them giving the player a smile. "Iwa-Chan! Hi~" "Where were you on Saturday Tooru?"

Oikawa laughed. "So possessive aren't you?~ I was with the team at Daishou's house for a sleepover, right?" The brunette turned to Daishou to which the teen just nervously looked between Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

He felt like a kid in between his two parents on the verge of a divorce.

"Y-Yeah we were having the time of our lives!" Daishou blurted out. Iwaizumi glared at him skeptically making him more nervous but luckily Oikawa stood in front of him laughing. "See Iwa? No need to get so mad now come on let's go! I have this awesome date planned out for us later."

Oikawa gave Daishou one last look, he already knew everything based on that look alone. If he mentioned what happened in front of Iwaizumi or anybody in fact, he will be ruined. Oikawa latched himself onto Iwaizumi's arm leading him down the hallway.

Daishou frowned, on the bright side Oikawa's bruises were sort of gone, he did see him earlier in the bathroom trying to cover up his eye with foundation.

He was about to go walk back to class when something weird caught his eye, something very off. Atsumu Miya, the cheer teams Atsumu Miya, smiling like crazy walking down the hall with a skip every step.

Many eyed him weirdly, normally Atsumu would have this bitchy confident look and glare at anybody who even spared him a glance. Now he was smiling and greeting every person he walked by.

Atsumu walked up to Daishou with a smile. "Hey there Daishou!! My sweet best friend forever!!" He squealed out pulling the shocked greenette into a tight hug, his cheek pressed against the blonds chest.

"A-Atsumu?! What happened to you? You look like you're glowing.." Atsumu laughed him off. "Is it really showing? I'll let you in on a secret, you can not tell Akaashi because he'll tell my brother..."

He excitedly leaned into Daishou whispering in his ear, "I think... I like someone.." Daishou widened his eyes looking up to Atsugi who nodded with a smile.

"You - You like someone?" "Yeah!" "... and NO sex was involved?" "Yeah!!! Crazy right?!" Daishou slowly nodded still surprised. "Yeah.. very..." "Haha! It was that waiter at the diner, the one I had a date with! I'm going to go see him today he's so cute! And he took me to this place called an Arcade and -"

Daishou listened as Atsumu went on and on about the guy at the diner with a bright smile, this made him chuckle a little. He seemed very happy which was very relieving considering the blond was always grumpy all the time.

Atsumu suddenly got a text making him smile even more. "Oh my god, that's him. I'll see you later okay?!" "Okay." "Bye-Bye!" He cheerfully said running off staring at his phone.