Episode 39 - Hear me, Help me, Join me!

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

Sorry I've taken too long, life is shit. My toxic mother will literally kill me before I KMS. Plus someone put some weird thing on my message board saying they would rape me so?

-

The screen opened with a man sitting on the couch reading a newspaper smoking a cigar.

"My names Arata." The clip changed to his wife hanging up a call at a hotel reception with a smile to the camera. "I'm Orito!~"

Ayumu is seen at his desk seemingly studying or doing homework before looking to the viewers with a grin. "I'm Ayumu." A young Osamu kicks a ball to the soccer net they have in their backyard while Atsumu is doing a back handspring.

The two turn around to whoever was recording them, Osamu smiling while Atsumu just stared. "I'm Osamu!" "Atsumu."

It then changed to a few more clips of the family dressed nicely posing as the theme song played before they were seen sitting on the couch in the living room all wearing white. "And we're the Miya family!!"

The title card of the video showed before the scene changed to Atsumu yelling at his mother, he was around 14 at the time.

"No!" "Atsumu, I'm not going to ask you again. You will wear this to your fathers banquet-" "No! I'm not wearing a dress it shows too much skin I don't want him seeing-" "Tsumu. The cameras are rolling." She sternly reminded. "Just-" "FUCK THE CAMERAS IM TIRED OF THEM!!"

Osamu was in the background fixing up the suit he was going to wear as his mother and brother argued in the same room. To anybody else who didn't know the true story of what led Atsumu to snap would think he's a spoiled brat.

Their mother's interview came up giving the camera a laugh.

"Atsumu's at that age where you're very self cautious about how you look like. He cares a lot about what his brothers think since those two are very protective of Tsumu and what he does. Especially Ayumu!"

"I'm not wearing a dress that flaunts my whole body -" The clip changed to the family at one of their businesses shooting a commercial to promote people to come.

Of course the Miya kids were going to be in it since they had more experience on camera than any other kid that was hired as an actor.

"Tsumu, is that what you're going to wear?" "Yeah? What about it." Atsumu's voice got soft when talking to Ayumu, way different than the other clips of him being arrogant, being a bit at his cheer practices, and the countless fights he gets in with Osamu.

Ayumu leaned down whispering to him, the two unaware the camera was on them as Atsumu was at a table drinking some water on their break. The two completely forgetting about their mics on their shirts.

"You know how perverts think Atsumu, go change into something that covers you more." Staying silent without another word, Atsumu just put the cap on his water and walked away to go talk to one of their dressers. He had been wearing a sweatshirt with some shorts.

-

Atsumu's eyes drifted away from the video to the title. 'Signs Atsumu Miya was being abused and uncomfortable by his family on 'Being A Miya' for 10 minutes straight'

He scowled to himself before scrolling down to the comments, all the comments filled with pity wishing Atsumu the best while wishing for hell upon his family.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐨 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥? - 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 🎉