Episode 32 - Sugawara Koshi, My Love.

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

Lol, I kinda wanna make another parody story where I just shit on the fanon version of Haikyuu with a mix of my canon, but instead it's like horror version where I select a certain group of characters and put them in a horror doc where they have to escape like a serial killer but make it comedy y'know- 😀

Idk man I need sleep, I've just been thinking about Daisuga's, Kagehinas, and Kiyotanas child in a poly relationship all night 😭

-

Daishou grunted as he fell into the bush, they heard the principal down the hallway and panicked. There really was no where to go except for the window so in the spur of the moment the redhead opened the window and pushed Daishou out.

He sat up rubbing his head, Tendou feel on top of him making him plant face first back onto the ground. Tendou smiled. "That was fun!" "God damn-.. get off me!" Daishou sneered shoving the boy off.

It's not like he was heavy, he was really light which did make sense because he did have an eating disorder but it still hurt when Tendou fell on his back. It was a bit alarming how Tendou weighed almost nothing.

Daishou sighed getting up looking at Tendou who jumped up brushing off the grass from his sleeve.

"Let's go find the others, I already know they are even more suspicious of me.." "No shit, you just joined the team and you're the victim of being made fun of, so it's no surprise you would do it!" Daishou glared at him while Tendou smiled genuinely. "Wow, thanks for making this sooo much better." "You're welcome."

-

Daishou ran into the gym with Tendou following close behind, Daishou lifted up the USB seeing everyone huddled up around the bleachers. Sugawara was in the middle still staring at his phone horrified.

"Guys! I have something to show-" "You fucking asshole!!" Sugawara was going to lunge at him but Akaashi quickly held him back. "You said you would do something!!! What did you do?!" Akaashi shushed the boy smoothing his hair pulling Sugawara to sit down so he could calm down.

Hinata stepped forwards raising his phone. "We saw the post." Atsumu crossed his arms. "You know something don't you?" Daishou gave them looks of disbelief. "What?! Of course I don't why would I-" " 'Would you know anything, Daishou Suguru?' Unless there's another Daishou Suguru then I guess you're completely off the hook." Kenma chimed in.

Daishou scoffed. "Don't act so innocent, because you know what? It isn't me!! It's Kenma! Me and Tendou went to the principals office to check the security cameras and around the same time the post went out, he left! Not to mention he was paranoid, it's obvious it's him!"

Kenma widened his eyes at the accusation, he was now angry. "You think I had something to do with this? Why would I purposely give out information on my FRIENDS, especially Shoyo? Even after I was there for you when everyone was against you - you still want to blame this whole thing on me?!" Daishou's glare softened but he still wasn't letting his guard down.

".. if the shoe fits." "It's not them." They turned to the direction of the doors where Makki was walking in, for someone who just lost their star pupil he seemed very calm.

"What do you mean?" Noya asked, he was trying to help calm down Sugawara from killing Daishou. "It's not Daishou, but it's not Kenma either."

The two slowly glanced to each other, They were still uncertained. "How would you know?" Akaashi asked. Makki sighed. "Daishou does not know jack shit about cheerleading, and from my observations he is nice to everyone so it wouldn't make sense for him to do something like this. Plus he has major respect for Tooru so he wouldn't hurt him."