Episode 12 - The School Slut

(I apologize in advanced if there are spelling and/or grammar errors, I didn't really feel like re-editing lol)

I'm literally just giving y'all a break from the daishou and the cheer team series lol and giving y'all something serious.

I know i said I will use this as a way to make fun of stuff but I also want to write about serious topics, like with the eating disorder thing I added and body issues plus manipulation and bullying.

Sooo this is gonna be like a way more serious chapter.

This won't really be said anywhere near the future of the story I think so if you're sensitive and easily triggered by these topics please don't read.

Also what I said last chapter I know I was joking around but that has nothing to do with right now I've completely changed my mind with how I want to do this.

(TW - Sexual abuse by family member, trauma, slight panic attack.)

-

"Jesus why do guys like him he's literally a slut.." "He slept with five guys last week." "Watch out ladies, the whore might come for your boyfriend."

Atsumu strolled past all these whispers without a care in the world, he didn't care what people thought of him why should he?

To be honest, what was so bad about wanting to have sex but not want anything near a relationship where he had to commit and love. He knew first hand he would be terrible at relationships.

Things like that just didn't work out well with him.

As he was walking he noticed a couple by the lockers, the boy smiled caressing the girls lips to which she laughed at, Atsumu suddenly got reminded of a memory he wanted to forget.

-

Atsumu smiled to himself as he drew a farm, he glanced up to Osamu who was busy drawing away a random video game character.

The four year old pouted at his twin. "Samu, why don't ya draw what people like?" "They do like Ryu from stweet fighter you poophead!" "You smell like poop!"

The twins stick their tongues at each other blowing raspberries before turning back to their drawings. As Atsumu was trying to color in a pig he felt somebody hover over him. He looked up see their older brother Ayumu, he was a freshman in high school and had lots of friends so he was sort of always busy yet he made time to play with them.

"Nice barn Tsumu." Atsumu smiled proudly continuing to color. "Hey, Samu, don't forget the headband." Osamu nodded realising he forgot about that quickly thanking the older Miya picking up a red crayon.

As Atsumu was colouring he felt Ayumu pick him up from his waist and place him on his lap.

He looked up at his brother to which Ayumu just smiled kindly. "Just getting comfy, Tsumu. Here let me help you color." Atsumu nodded with a smile handing his brother a green crayon so he could color the grass.

A few minutes later into coloring, Atsumu suddenly felt a hand go up his shirt touching his stomach making him jump. "Yumu, your hands are cold."

Ayumu laughed a little. "Yeah, I just need to warm them up real quick." Atsumu didn't understand, if his hands were cold why didn't he just go get some mittens.

Funny thing was that Atsumu didn't realise until years later was that it wasn't even cold, their housemaids made sure to keep it warm at all times so they don't get in trouble if one of them got sick.