Sterling & Henderson

Every day, her morning routine is drinking coffee while watching business and all relative things about business, followed by deep thought and intention-setting, which she claims help her focus on where she's at for the day and what she needs her attention. She then gets some exercise early morning to clear her head and prepare for the day, before getting ready for work.

Everly Peyton Sterling rolls out of bed at 6 am to get an early start on the day. For her, those early hours are important because she tends to be free of most distractions and allow her to get focused. She wants to maximize the window of opportunity, get up just a bit earlier.

Everly Peyton Sterling is also known as the goddess in the business world. Besides her incredible looks and classiness, she is very powerful and authoritative which can instill trust, and facilitate respect. A quiet confidence that doesn't border on arrogance or egotism.

For someone who is close to her and knows her, she is an artistic individual that creates and composes great music and melody that she called self-expression. For her, it is just a hobby.

 For her, it is just a hobby

--

Some of the most successful people in the world, celebrities included, wake up early. Hopping out of the bed before the sun rises is proven to increase productivity, sure. But let's face it - it allows for a longer, borderline-therapeutic beauty routine. Celebrity morning routines can be expensive and extensive, but not Hayden Monica Henderson. She considers herself more of a songwriter, lyricist, than a celebrity.

Hayden Monica Henderson is a famous singer, and songwriter making waves in the music and entertainment industry. Known for her great lyrics for every song she makes, giving deeper meaning and emotion every time she performs. She is loved by many people because of her looks, angelic and unique voice, and the lyrics she created in her songs, also hated by many for the same reasons.

She has a way with words and develops lyrics that suit a particular type of music and melody.

People always ask what is her writing schedule looks like. This is always a hard question to answer because she is not much a structured woman.

She usually wakes up around 5 or 6 am. Start boiling water for coffee. Making breakfast usually with proteins, not carbs.

Write something, anything, or just some random notes to herself. Usually, she wrote around 1000 words, sometimes less, sometimes more. As she does this, she drinks her coffee, eats her breakfast, and listens to her music. Followed by checking social media, writing a post for the day just to update her fans. As much as possible she avoid watching television, avoiding seeing whatever gossip circling regarding her career and personal life that she had no idea where the paparazzi get such information. She then goes for a walk and jogs, she uses this time to think and collect her thoughts for the day. After a long walk without being chased by a paparazzi, she will take her shower, then get dressed and get ready to begin the day. Whatever her manager scheduled her.

Every day is unique and different, but that's what her routine has looked like lately. She's sure this will change, but for now, this is what works.

 She's sure this will change, but for now, this is what works