Paradise by the Dashboard Light

After spending the long hours on the plane, souring to the clouds, drifting through the air, and zooming across the sky, it is normal to feel exhausted. Instead, Everly feels annoyed, infuriated because of Isabelle's nonstop teasing and flirting making her mission to get Hayden jealous. On the other hand, Hayden feels the same way as Everly, but more jealous, and envious of how Isabelle clinging to the other girl, for their nonstop bickering, and being extra sweet and all that Isabelle didn't know she died in Hayden's mind a thousand times and in different ways. While Isabelle found it entertaining looking at both ladies ' reactions to the situation.

Everly keeps glancing in Hayden's direction, giving the other girl an apologetic look and Hayden giving her an awkward smile. Both women wish that they could sit next to each other during the flight but of course, Isabelle is enjoying the misery and despair of both ladies.

Nobody gets me as you do. Isabelle whispers to Everly but making sure Hayden hears it. Hayden on the other hand cringed at what she heard.

And nobody irritates me like you do Isabelle. Everly replied. Hayden smiles at the other girl's response.

You don't mean that, I know you love too much. Isabelle teased.

Yes, I love you but stop being annoying. Everly quickly replied, unaware of Hayden's frown and scowl on her face when she heard what Everly was saying to Isabelle.

Hayden kicked the sit in front of her, making Isabelle look them back with a raised eyebrow.

Everly cough and look at Isabelle sending her a message which translates to stop it already or I am going to kill you right here, right now. Isabelle just ignored her, why are you so cute when you look at me like that? Isabelle teased.

Izzie I swear to-

But Everly was cut off by Isabelle.. you already know how I feel about you. So, what are you going to do about it? Isabelle added giving her questioning look and giving a side glance to Hayden.

Just shut up already, both of you making me sick right now and making me want to jump off the plane. Hayden suddenly blurted out. Everly and Isabelle look at her. Isabelle tried to suppress her smile and Everly looked at Hayden worriedly and wanted to strangle the neck of the girl beside her at the same time.

We are going on vacation Pey, this is just the beginning. Isabelle stated.

Right, the beginning of having an awesome sleep, rather than hearing you mumbling nonsense words. I agreed wholeheartedly. Everly retorted and started to close her eyes ignoring Isabelle who is still talking. Hayden chuckled at Everly's comment.

The rest of the trip passes quickly as the three of them ride the high in sleep throughout the flight.

The three ladies arrived at the airport around six in the morning. They went directly to the cars waiting for them and acknowledge all the cameras flashing in front of them.

Fucking paps, they are everywhere. Everly mumbled.

What do you expect, you're with someone famous. Isabelle said.

They arrived quickly as expected in the private island resort owned by the Sterling through a private chopper owned by Sterling. They stay in one big mansion in the center of the island. Everyone rush to their respective rooms to get rest before enjoying the rest of the day.

By 11 am the ladies went to the kitchen for lunch. Everyone is excited especially Isabelle who is complaining that she's starving.

What is your plan today guys? Everly asked.

What'd you have in mind? Isabelle asked quickly.

I just want to rest, I'm extremely exhausted from the long flight. Hayden replied.