I Was Made for Lovin' You

So, they're just gone? All three of them? Hayden asked.

Yeah, it would appear so, yeah. Cameron replied then sighed.

And they didn't say anything? Caleb asked.

They did not. It seems that they didn't notice us. Rachael answered.

Now, l-l-let's just stay calm. I'm calm. I'm sure there's a good reason. They'll be back soon. Hayden stutter.

Absolutely. Cameron commented. Well, um, on the plus side, um, you're all well-liked. A lot of people came. And nobody wants to rush you. They just want to know what's gonna happen. What do you think? She added.

Here's what I think. I think if you get to the point where you're gonna walk down the aisle with someone, she's earned some trust... and faith. She's earned the benefit of the doubt. So I'm giving it to her. She deserves that. Hayden exclaimed and let go of the heavy breathing.

You're right. You're absolutely right. Jennifer remarked.

We should get in there. Cameron stated and Hayden just nodded.

--

Hey. Hey. She's back. Isabelle informed Hayden.

Where is she? Hayden asked quickly.

No, she doesn't want to see you now. Isabelle replied.

What? Hayden half yelled.

Before the ceremony... it's bad luck. I mean, she needs 10 minutes. Isabelle explained.

Okay. All right. All right. Hayden sighs.

I should get in there. Isabelle stated.

You should. Thank you, Isabelle. Hayden smiled.

--

Are you sure you don't want to run? Now's your last chance. Isabelle teases Everly while they all prepare to walk in the aisle.

Please shut up. Everly chuckles.

We have to go. I'm going. Taylor commented and look back at Everly. You look beautiful. Congratulation. She added.

Thanks. I tried my best. Everly smiled.

The wedding ceremony started. Hayden walked down the aisle with her parents Joan and Joel while Everly is with her brother.

And now the wedding vows. The priest asked.

Our eyes made love to each other long beforehand. You were something that felt so new yet so familiar to me, like a place I have never been but somehow never left. I think I have known you my whole life and loved you longer. If I would live my life again, I'd stay in love with you. Your love is something no one can ever replace and I can't imagine my life without you. And I think forever is not enough for me to love you. Everly said while gazing lovingly at Hayden.

There are so many things you don't know about us. Like how we loved each other quietly. I don't think you realize how terrifying beautiful you are. Most people don't see that vulnerable side of you that keeps hidden so well. But I saw it and loved it quietly. I choose to love you in so many ways that I am unable to show; so I show you ever so softly in the silence between my words. You may think that no one is burning for you, dying for you. Know that I burned quietly for you and I die for you a little more each day. And I will always love you. Always. Hayden said trying to hide her tears.

By the power vested in me, I solemnly pronounce you married.

--

The newlywed couple decided to move the reception at The Sterling and the guests gladly drive to the given location.