Crazy Over You (a)

Hayden**

It's been almost a month since my last concert. Until now it is the talk of the town and still trending everywhere. Everyone is speculating who is that special someone I mentioned during the concert. I ignored all the questions linking to that someone. During my last TV guesting, I announced that I will be on hiatus and there is no definite date for my comeback. I still do guest appearances, and photo shoots but for a limited time only.

Right now, I am staying in between my house and in The Sterling. I am still planning where do I spend my vacation. Speaking of Sterling, I have not called or texted Everly ever since I got her number. I did not hear anything about Caleb too. He is not bothering me and annoying me at all. That's new.

I heard my phone ringing and saw Caleb on the screen. Speaking of the devil.

Hayden!!!!!!!!! He shouted on the other line.

Caleb, are you trying to make me deaf? Why are you shouting?

Move your ass here in The Sterling VIP lounge resto-bar, now.

Why?

If you want to know, better move your fat ass right now. See you, byeeeee! Then the line was cut. I sighed.

I immediately run to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that, I scanned my cabinet and took black shorts and a white hoodie. Allowing my hair to flow freely and adding red lipstick. I took my bag and put on my white vans shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror, and when I am satisfied with my looks, I took my car keys and drive my way to the hotel.

I arrived at the hotel and immediately saw Caleb waving at me in the VIP's VIP / private room, away from prying eyes and crowded people

I arrived at the hotel and immediately saw Caleb waving at me in the VIP's VIP / private room, away from prying eyes and crowded people. He hug me and kisses my cheek as soon as I stepped into the room.

What's going on? I asked curiously.

Can you at least sit first before asking me nonstop questions? Motioning his hands on the couch. He called the waiter and ordered food for him and me and other extra food.

When the waiter left, why you're ordering that much? Are you that hungry?

Hey, Hayd, stop questioning my life decisions. Chill, will you?

I was about to speak when he put his finger on his lips asking me to keep quiet. Taking his phone puts it on the table, and then he starts scrolling over his contacts and stops in Everly's name. This time, Caleb put a photo of Everly in his contact. I smiled seeing Everly's perfect smile. He dialed it and put it on speaker. I looked at him shockingly and he just winked at me in return.

--

Yes, Caleb. Everly is on the other line.

Yes, Caleb. Mimicking her sister, I shook my head, Caleb acts childish most of the time.