Told You So

Ha! See that? I was right. Everly shouted while talking to someone on her phone.

Right about what? Isabelle is on the other line.

The press, the headlines, the news. Everly said annoyed.

Ah that, it's fine. It will help us to my mission. Isabelle laughed.

So you did that in purposed? Everly asked half yelled.

Well, yeah? I know the press is following us so I gave them the show they want. Isabelle said as if it was nothing. Everly can only imagine the smug face of Isabelle. You will thank me for that. Isabelle added.

I don't want to see you anymore. Everly utter.

Really? Then see you on Sunday, Pey. Isabelle laughed and cut the line.

While Everly throw her phone to the couch and went straight to the conference room.

--

Is this the confirmation that Everly Peyton Sterling and Hayden Monica Henderson aren't dating? According to the source, "Everly Sterling was seen holding hands and extra sweet with the top-notch criminal lawyer Isabelle James. The two-spotted having dinner together and they seem not to care about the people around them and just focusing on each other. The rumored couple left the restaurant together and Everly drove Isabelle home. According to the source, Everly Sterling stayed over for the night."

Are Henderson and Sterling Breaking Up?

What Is The Real Deal Between James and Sterling?

Everly Peyton Sterling and Isabelle James, The End Game.

Hayden throws the remote on the floor. I should've expected did. She thought.

What happened? Caleb asked.

That happened. Pointing her finger at the tv.

Caleb on the other hand almost chokes on his coffee seeing the news about her sister and her girlfriend. Suddenly, Caleb burst out laughing. I think I know what are you trying to do here Iz. Caleb thought to himself.

Is this funny enough to you? Hayden asked annoyed.

Are you jealous? Caleb teased her best friend.

The hell I care! Hayden frowned.

I take that as a yes. His best friend commented.

Go away! Throwing the remote over Caleb.

Hey, stop being violent. It is just a rumor. Besides, it was the same thing that happened between you and my sister. All are just speculations. Caleb added.

But I saw them with my own eyes. Hayden stated.

And? Caleb asked curiously.

Nothing, I just saw them together. Hayden massaged her temple.

Interesting, Caleb utter. Anyway, let's get ready for dinner. Said Caleb.

I don't want to go. Hayden blurted.

Because you're jealous? Caleb gave Hayden a challenging look.

I am not-

Caleb cut Hayden off, if you are not then move your fat ass and get ready. Caleb chuckled.

--

Wow, look who decided to show up. I was starting to think you'd gotten busted by the press. Caleb purred.

Very funny Cale. Isabelle hugs and kisses him. I know what you're doing, said Caleb.

Why don't you join me then? Isabelle quickly replied.