It's Alright, I Am Only Bleeding

Look at you! You're on the cover! Isabelle said showing her the business magazine while eyeing Everly suspiciously.

Put it away! Everly said.

You're like a rock star, of the business variety. Isabelle added still observing her.

Please put it away. Everly said shaking her head.

Oh, nice picture cover girl. Your eyes really pop. Hayden remarked while looking at the magazine then to Everly, wondering what happened the other day.

Oh, for God's sake. Thank you. Everly replied.

You're not gonna autograph this? Hayden teased.

Oh, get it away. Everly said rolling her eyes.

Really, Peyton? The cover? Caleb exclaimed.

Stuff happens. Everly shrugs.

Stuff does not just happen to you, you happen to stuff. Caleb replied laughing.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I hate the picture. Everly said chuckling.

It does, actually. Thank you. Caleb replied still laughing.

Why are you here? When did you arrive? Everly asked.

Two days ago. I used the private plane. Caleb replied. You never left your room, just now. We are worried about you. What happened? He added.

And you two, Everly said pointing at Hayden and Isabelle. I told you both to go back to New York, what are you still doing here? Everly said ignoring Caleb while shaking her head.

Peyton, it's us. You can talk to us. Caleb said worriedly.

I'm tired. Look, I don't want to talk about it. I can't talk about it. I just want to go to my room and crawl into bed. I want to be alone. Can we do that, please? Everly said.

Caleb, Isabelle, and Hayden sigh deeply while looking at Everly disappeared from their sight.

--

Where is Everly?! Someone suddenly yelled while entering the house.

Taylor? Isabelle asked confused.

Taylor, what are you doing here? Caleb asked.

I need to see Everly, now. Taylor stated.

Third floor, third room to the right. Hayden interject. Taylor looked at her for a second and hurriedly went to Everly.

Wait, Taylor! Isabelle shouted but Taylor ignored her.

What is happening? And who is Taylor? Hayden asked confused.

Something is definitely off. Caleb stated.

While everyone is in disbelief and wondering what is happening, they heard Everly and Taylor arguing and almost shouting at each other while descending to the stairs.

Shut up! Just shut up already. Everly exclaimed.

I won't shut up and you know it. We need to talk about this like an adult and we need a plan here. Taylor retorted.

Hey, hey. Everyone calm down. Caleb stated. What the hell is happening.

Everly is-

Taylor just shut it! I am fine. Please... Everly said looking at Taylor. The other girl sighs and shakes her head then sits on the couch.

By the way, Hayden this is Taylor Sterling Preston. Isabelle said.

Taylor smiled. Nice to meet you, I am a fan. She said.