The Bed's Too Big Without You

Time passed by, Everly and Hayden's relationship is going well. Everything runs smoothly. Everly gets used to the paparazzi's keep following but there was a time that she wanted to murder them. Hayden on the other hand is preparing for a comeback concert with the possible participation of her girlfriend, Everly. Though, Hayden is still in the process of how she will get Everly on board. Life seems perfect, as they say.

Later that night Hayden was at Everly's place.

Let's order in. Everly said.

I have to go to my place and get some clean clothes. I'm so tired, I might just crash there. Hayden replied yawning.

Move in with me. Everly suddenly said.

What? Hayden asked in disbelief.

I love you, Monica. I don't want to take it for granted. I don't want to miss it. Everly stated taking Hayden's hand.

Y-Yeah? Hayden stutter.

Move in with me. Marry me, Monica. Everly said giving Hayden an intense gaze.

We're.. we're, um... Milk. We're out of milk. Yeah, I need to buy milk. Hayden lost her words then immediately exited and drive faster than she could at Caleb's place.

--

What's with all the milk? Caleb asked pointing at the galloons of milk.

Umm... Eve asked me to marry her.

So, you bought milk? Caleb asked confused.

Why is everyone awake? Isabelle asked yawning.

Eve proposed. Caleb answered.

With milk? Isabelle said.

What? No. Hayden exclaimed.

What did you say? Caleb asked.

I said that, um, I had to get some milk.

And what did she say? Caleb asked again.

I don't know. I left to get the milk. Isabelle and Caleb laughed at her reply. Wait, Eve sent me a voice message.

Let's hear it. Isabelle commented.

Monica, I'm not entirely sure why you left, so call me back, Okay? And also, let me know what Caleb and Isabelle decide about our life.

They are not deciding. I am deciding. Hayden said as if Everly can hear her.

You know, she probably doesn't really believe that you needed it. Caleb remarked.

I had to get the milk, Caleb.

Okay, okay. Caleb raised both hands in surrender but still laughing. Why don't you tell my sister that you're not ready? Caleb added.

No!

You're ready? Isabelle asked.

No. I don't know. Maybe? Yes? At least until-

Until what? The couple asked in unison.

We need toilet paper.

You are not going anywhere, Hayd. Sit and talk. Caleb said shaking his head.

She is expecting an answer! She proposed!

Why didn't you just say yes instead of walking away, saying nothing? Isabelle asked curiously. Do you know what that is? That's a no. She added.

That's not a no.

How is that a no? Isabelle said with a raised eyebrow.

It's not a yes. Caleb added.